• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Click image for larger version

Name:	tyakH66UTUun75PsJavACQ.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	778588

Well, this weather sure gets a guy down. We had rain Thursday then Friday another half Saturday some wind and finally Sunday we got to get one quarter done. Monday/Tuesday finished the Barley and Wednesday got a couple of quarters before we couldn't go any more last night. Four the last week we have missed rain events that occur almost every day. Out of all our land, only two were able to be harvested yesterday that missed rain the day before. The yard was wet and a mile and a half south great. This harvest is so painful it's not even funny. To the Manitoba expert that Manitoba, is almost done and a couple of good days will get you there. Are you ****ING CRAZY it rained a lot last week? I think you should leave the office in downtown Winterpeg and get the hell out to the country. Speaking of Winterpeg were going to get snow the next five days. Wow, the year gets better.

So here is the Sask Report before the fake report at noon. We have got to 20%, and that has been a struggle. Not one bushel except some peas has been dry. The dryer is going non stop and spewing carbon into the Atmosphere. That Trudeau and Company say, I need a better footprint. Well, **** you, Trudeau, the sun isn't shining, and the wind isn't blowing, but the water is sure running to the creeks and lakes and rivers so standard power would work.

Hrs has some issues in a swath as sprouts are happening. Early harvest managed fields have some sprouts and bleaching and other shit going on. One big thing in our area if you seeded RR Canola a lot and sprayed without adding another chemical you have fields that are blooming right now with ripe wheat below and adding to your tough grain. Every bushel off in area is tough; guys are going as soon as the sun comes out and putting into aeration. There is going to be such a shit show this winter with this grain its not even going to be funny. But keep taxing everything Trudeau.

Name:	%+GztQ5ZTvGoChrHkXyYBQ.jpg
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	778589
    Barley, we did the swath and took a few days later. It worked, but the reality is we missed a lot of rain in these fields. We kind of lucked out. Areas five miles north that have swath are now phoning Sask. crap insurance as the swaths are green and even the geese won't eat any more. Yea things suck out here. Then add another 6 inches of rain above what we have got and your getting stuck and swathing in the mud.

Peas the last few fields were harvested yesterday, and the harvest is officially done. Flat were these fields and a struggle to get off. The 8-year rule in wet areas for seeding is needed as crop yields are showing up with this action.

Lentils are also done and downgrading on last.

Flax is sprayed, or swathing is starting. Yields will be poor.

Durum was non-existent in our area only one half I could find seeded, and yield looks good, the grade will suck.

Canola is almost all made it and now has been sprayed or swath. STill, some fields to be swath but they are straight cut. The plane is dipping and diving this week to get the fields dead to harvest. No one has harvested a bushel of Canola. This shit show might help get rid of the made-up surplus. Crushers and railways and elevators are crying, that no grain is coming in. Well shut down your dryers and build soy treatment plants. like that is working out so good.

The last of the green feed is getting cut down this week. Pastures are in excellent condition now, and sloughs are filling again.

Pea fields are getting worked and others are out harrowing wheat stubble. Next year country again.

Name:	32EpTxbmSG+aHJXSpE%8LQ.jpg
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	778590

On the fun side, the Black Max was at the farm and working beside our Deere machines. It has some excellent features and some not so beautiful things, but the machine I'm using is serial number 1. When it harvests, and all is working, it can eat the crop up big time.

So, in a nutshell, we made some harvest progress this week to get to 20%. All grain has to be dried so adding additional costs and thank a liberal as you pay on the propane a carbon tax. **** YOU Ralph and company. I would be knocking doors in Wascana to make sure you lose if I didn't have the harvest from hell part 10.

Good luck stay safe and remember the ones at home are way more important than this ****ing crop.

Name:	VAV98XdMRLe6Tr9rPoSDwQ.jpg
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	778591

Hey WTF....you gotta mention Trudeau's interest free loan up to 40k for green home renos....then ask where the puck are our farm groups not asking for interest free on some loans and on the whole advance ????

Where are the farm representatives on this harvest and the hurt it will cause many farmers????

Reading this morning comments about farmers ...some of the public really don't care much for us ...but as long as they get a handout on their home or home purchase they are OK ....I had to work for my down payment ...a very long time...

Comment

Everyone knows I hate Justin Trudeau I feel he is so fake it's not even funny. It seems the population is starting to take note that something is off with this guy. Mentally or he thinks he's better than everyone else. Time will tell but one thing I know I think the pollsters maybe are not getting the real feel of the country. Now that being said a die-hard liberal you can sure spot now as they still think he is the second coming of christ and all kneel to PM Trudeau.

Mental health for farmers should also be looked at seriously. This year is so stressful guys are going so hard when the sun comes out and add financial pressure and elevators who want the gravy and buy great grain arent helping. Then add in stupid companies telling you the prices are going to go up on everything you use so buy buy buy. How about **** OFF and leave us alone you fools.

Name:	51+%C%wsTm6tmqVExEUUtw.jpg
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	767793

Few pictures from the short harvest week.

Name:	E1oPlYAhSyuvJvjGPCvIrQ.jpg
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	767794

Name:	VVcn+aM4QmidMmJ1gyTKbw.jpg
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	767795

Name:	17k2OhF8QHiJv55RxUDB8g.jpg
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	767796Click image for larger version

Name:	17k2OhF8QHiJv55RxUDB8g.jpg
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	767796

Comment

And to add insult to an already stupid election. Our PM missed another debate. Why you ask because he has something wrong with him, this isn't a leader; it's a handpicked actor. This is the problem.

Also, why isn't the conservatives come out and say they are going to put in rules to make grain companies post what they are selling at the coast and to who and for how much every week. It's needed and its time. Also, take the seed tax and stick it as far up your ass as it can go its a corporate welfare system.

So what are others dealing with and how is your harvest going.

Comment

You should send that earthworm picture to Greta to see if she knows what it is or what it means....or any envirowhacko....

We are doing our part ...now if the warming climate emergency that everyone is talking about would just show up...

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            And to add insult to an already stupid election. Our PM missed another debate. Why you ask because he has something wrong with him, this isn't a leader; it's a handpicked actor. This is the problem.

Also, why isn't the conservatives come out and say they are going to put in rules to make grain companies post what they are selling at the coast and to who and for how much every week. It's needed and its time. Also, take the seed tax and stick it as far up your ass as it can go its a corporate welfare system.

So what are others dealing with and how is your harvest going.
            I don't care if graincos can make a buck blending grain BUT someone should be monitoring it so farmers know if they are getting screwed ( they are )...

Buy 3 or feed on the prairies that gets sold at a 1cwrs when the MGEX is taking a run higher....and no one monitoring it....Yerry Ritz and his band at the WCWGA who are sponsored by their masters ...really phucked farmers going forward....

How do trust conservatives under Scheer to fix what they phucked up?????? They won't ..they don't have an ag policy developed yet and the majority of their support by votes and dollars comes from rural canada....FFS

Comment

As I was harvesting, I was listening to the little girl speak. Someone coached her very well, I thought. Or has this child be influenced by her parents since day one and this is what happens. She says she only speaks when she has something to say I say bullshit.

This is sad when the left use children to fight their war against us. Hitler did that, and maybe we have the second coming.

Either way, the CArbon tax sucks and Trudeau must go.

Oh, and harvest is not going to be over as soon as a few lovely days of sun come out. Any city person reading this phone a farmer we need a good two to three-week stretch to get anywhere close to being done, and October is almost here.

So hopefully. Sask ag and food won't come out and say its almost done just a few days away from the finish line.

Name:	IMG_5859.jpg
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	767797

Comment

Ghetto Central is a little over half done.
                Lots of tough wheat harvested here.
                Frost will finish any thing off Friday night but the forecast already increased the low two degrees higher to minus three here.
                Forecast is dismal.
                Swathed wheat continues to deteriorate. Wheat yeilds have been respectable.
                Canola is, "or HAS been", coming off dry. Nexera- yeilding no screaming hell but nearly a two $ premium over generic commodity canola.
                Flax got defecated and weeds are beginning to die.
                Yellow Mustard got an aerial desiccation.
                The Iron Maiden(Massey) had a couple of minor breakdowns but I hate losing harvest time, of which either caused much lost time.
                Marketing wheat will be challenging this year, and probably cheap.

I do not recall a harvest as challenging as this one in my farming career. It's been bizarre.

AGCO wants to bring the "Transformer" FENDT combine to the STO(small time operator) GTO(ghetto time operator) Slum farmer's place. Maybe I should accept that offer to help speed up this harvest from hell when we finally get back out there.

Have I mentioned harvest has been bizarre?
                Did I mention harvest has been bizarre?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Ghetto Central is a little over half done.
                  Lots of tough wheat harvested here.
                  Frost will finish any thing off Friday night but the forecast already increased the low two degrees higher to minus three here.
                  Forecast is dismal.
                  Swathed wheat continues to deteriorate. Wheat yeilds have been respectable.
                  Canola is, "or HAS been", coming off dry. Nexera- yeilding no screaming hell but nearly a two $ premium over generic commodity canola.
                  Flax got defecated and weeds are beginning to die.
                  Yellow Mustard got an aerial desiccation.
                  The Iron Maiden(Massey) had a couple of minor breakdowns but I hate losing harvest time, of which either caused much lost time.
                  Marketing wheat will be challenging this year, and probably cheap.

I do not recall a harvest as challenging as this one in my farming career. It's been bizarre.

AGCO wants to bring the "Transformer" FENDT combine to the STO(small time operator) GTO(ghetto time operator) Slum farmer's place. Maybe I should accept that offer to help speed up this harvest from hell when we finally get back out there.

Did I mention harvest has been bizarre?

No but you have developed that same stutter as SF3 from last week or is it alzheimers....lol

There have been a lot of demos out this way ...Lexion and Massey are trying hard to get deere guys....and the local deere dealer seems to be OK with dumping customers...very strange....

Comment

I might not give up the Black MX.

It's fun to drive.

Yes, I think I know where it's going next.

Have I mentioned I hate Justin Trudeau and All liberals?

Comment

It's fun to drive.

I thought the IDEAL combine won't have a steering wheel ???? any knowledge on that SF?

Comment

It's fun to drive.

Clean it up before it leaves, I don't want your farm's weeds or clubroot! Lol

Comment

Have not heard of one demo of a new machine in this area . Apparently lots of panic buying going on so dealers are cashing in . Not sure how that all pencils out with current prices but I guess gotta get er done somehow.

Comment

The sad thing about the election and this goes for both parties is no economic announcements. Nothing. Its all I will do this for taxes and this credit and this freebie but nobody stands up and tell the country we will develop such and such a resource and expand our GDP. Scheer is trying this energy corridor but it got no coverage.

They are openly tlaking about a minority govt Trudeau and Singh. You can bet Canada will be done if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              The sad thing about the election and this goes for both parties is no economic announcements. Nothing. Its all I will do this for taxes and this credit and this freebie but nobody stands up and tell the country we will develop such and such a resource and expand our GDP. Scheer is trying this energy corridor but it got no coverage.

They are openly tlaking about a minority govt Trudeau and Singh. You can bet Canada will be done if that happens.
                              Why do you think Singh and Trudeau spoke privately about ....blackface or working together ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...