• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red spring wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red spring wheat

Oh oh , pants around ankles for the speculators again
    Wheat on a runaway here this am
    Again where the **** is the burdensome glut?

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    I think I will deliver my garbage wheat against the stupid stupid stupid contract I signed and use the stored stuff later at a higher price....take the shitkicking on this years crop if they will take it tough and throw out the carrot for the rest....

did I mention I was stupid????? I asked how much wheat went up yesterday and the manager said ....you signed on Monday right? yup....it really was a good chuckle...

Stupid dumbphuckled farmer...tm ( spelling change on the trade mark)

One for the team...you are welcome...

Comment

There’s a lot of cereals still out. I’d imagine the grain companies are getting 🐜 tsy too.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        The burdensome glut is becoming a feed wheat or lower graded wheat. High quality will run. If you are waiting on strictly just a futures run, remember there is no FN needed to deliver against the Minni futures contract so garbage wheat will get delivered and cap out futures. Local basis premiums for 1 CWRS and higher protein should be around all year.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          There’s a lot of cereals still out. I’d imagine the grain companies are getting 🐜 tsy too.
          But, but,but ,they dont speculate ? Remember?

Comment

Turned the corner or just a blip? I don't know. Above trend this week. Hooray!
            Minneapolis cash for Chicago/beyond went up 24 3/4 US cents yesterday. Highest since March
            Click image for larger version

Name:	SK avg HRSW and trend.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	767799

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
              Turned the corner or just a blip? I don't know. Above trend this week. Hooray!
              Minneapolis cash for Chicago/beyond went up 24 3/4 US cents yesterday. Highest since March
              [ATTACH]4987[/ATTACH]
              Lets hope so , we need something positive to happen . This next weather event is going to be hard in the stress levels for a lot of farms

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...