• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what’s Canola worth?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what’s Canola worth?

$9:15 here

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    $9:15 here
    I guess that terminal doesn't want any.
    Head the signals.

Comment

Oh my God you’re so lucky!
      According to some very trusted sources on this forum if you get less for your product that is much better because if you got more your land rent would immediately go up. Equipment fuel would all go up. Awesome thanks for posting.
      If it wasn’t for the trade problem canola would be well into 11.50 due to the harvest losses. Man this is going to save us!!!!

Comment

Just wait.
        If forecasts are right most of the stuff guys are swathing now will be next springs project.

Comment

$9.30. Here. If Canada didn’t mess up with the Chinese exc. the would have been closer to $14. But who ever sets the price in the price of canola said it would in the mid $9s this fall

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
            $9.30. Here. If Canada didn’t mess up with the Chinese exc. the would have been closer to $14. But who ever sets the price in the price of canola said it would in the mid $9s this fall
            And is most of it going to China via other countries? I know conspiracy theory but it has been reported by many news outlets?
            What price are they getting?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
              And is most of it going to China via other countries? I know conspiracy theory but it has been reported by many news outlets?
              What price are they getting?

Comment

Our local Richardsons is 9.52 if delivered by Thursday.
                Bunge Nipawin 9.17 Sept. delivery

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                  2390 RMB works out to $454 CAD per Metric Tonne for meal in China. Nov futures for canola seed is $449. Dec soybean meal is at $300 USD (397.88 CAD) per ton. That would be $438.70 per Metric Tonne. Not much of a premium in China by my math?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    2390 RMB works out to $454 CAD per Metric Tonne for meal in China. Nov futures for canola seed is $449. Dec soybean meal is at $300 USD (397.88 CAD) per ton. That would be $438.70 per Metric Tonne. Not much of a premium in China by my math?
                    That info your working on states Canadian canola ? Why are all our grain companies saying they aren’t selling any canola to China? Do you have the numbers for the under the table deals that are happenning to allow the trade to occur at those prices? It’s a different system there a few players control the whole thing.
                    The canola that goes through other countries I wouldn’t expect there to be a label stating hi folks this is Canadian canola going trough x country ending up in China. And that isn’t bought on that exchange or is it? If it is then we can reveal also this is a scam to lower prices because the demand is still there. The other scam part is where crushers here are able to purchase this cheap canola that shouldn’t be this cheap correct or no?

Comment

Part of the reason graincos are privately held in Canada is to keep the back door deals private. ...there is no regulation of graincos in Canada. ...

There is more regulation going to get a farm cat from the humane society than there is on graincos in this country....

Comment

CGC has officially reported some canola to China every month
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Annual China canola imports.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	767791

Comment

And where is the data for the other countries that are playing the paper middleman right now???????

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                            That info your working on states Canadian canola ? Why are all our grain companies saying they aren’t selling any canola to China? Do you have the numbers for the under the table deals that are happenning to allow the trade to occur at those prices? It’s a different system there a few players control the whole thing.
                            The canola that goes through other countries I wouldn’t expect there to be a label stating hi folks this is Canadian canola going trough x country ending up in China. And that isn’t bought on that exchange or is it? If it is then we can reveal also this is a scam to lower prices because the demand is still there. The other scam part is where crushers here are able to purchase this cheap canola that shouldn’t be this cheap correct or no?

I get weekly updates from JCI, give them a follow on Twitter. They are pretty good for keeping current info out there, as far as I know, they were ringing the bell about ASF first. We are competing against Chinese farmers for market share, and you have to take the bean complex into consideration. I see no bottom on canola charts and am expecting 1 last push lower, this harvest high could be as good as it gets this year

Comment

Canola oil and meal exports from Canada to China compare favorably with previous years

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...