• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duals on combine?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite a bit more maintenance on a set of tracks compared to tires I think too. Claas mechanic told me their tracks should last the life of the combine, and road travel isnt as hard on them as the tractors on tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
      Not having any fun trying to swath our lodged green barley in mud on hills and tried combining the other day and kept spinning out on the hills and sinking in the low areas. It’s a 670 Challenger and has 30.5x32 tires and we’re looking to put a 20.8R38 besides it. Both rims have a standard 10 bolt pattern and we’re looking a putting a “spool” in between to bolt them together.

Question is has anyone done this and how did they like it .......... also how much space to run between the tires ??

Random thoughts as it’s raining again tonight and the four letter “S” word is forecast for next week.
      TIA
      lots in the us midwest and e. canada. i'd never go back to tires. Reply With Quote

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...