• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bit of a joke 60 minutes Roundup Episode

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was really a shot at incorrect reporting.

They said roundup/glyphosate used on the park/golf course.

Honestly poitnless argument bit like climate change.

A fashion designer come out and said her father died of emphacema yes spelling she calims shetold doctors he never smoked but said he was a farmer and used glypho according to her the doctors said yep it would be the glypho that caused it.

My father died of cancer spot sprayed a weed well call couch grass maybe similar to your quack grass. Did it every summer for years gloved and a facemask.

He nor I suggested it was anything to do with glypho. This will sound nasty and probably is but lots of people now looking for reason for cancer deaths so glypho is a esy target.

Never ending debate.

Now you guys know why we have to be liscensed and and exacting records weather times dates application rates wind droplet size speed batch numbers etc etc have to be recorded.

If you want to know what my son is doing today applying glyphosate 450 with addition of wetting agent.
    Will be sprayed at 400ml per ha in 70l of water. Droplet size coarse speed will be 22 kms wind speed diirectionwill be recorded at the time. Target barley grass.

A technique known as spraytopping a sub lethal dose makes seed heads sterile.

Comment

If it was that toxic , why would the camera guy be so close without any protective gear... unless they staged the whole thing with lime cordial in the bottle......

Click image for larger version

Name:	toxic.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	767724

Comment

mods you can delete this thread with my blessing

lets talk harvesting and grain prices and marketing

apologies for posting yall

Comment

Next line of attack for the crusaders not sure if it been mentioned in canada yet but work being done here by industry groups behind the scenes.

Sure ozcanada knows about it and is working on it.

Cancer again but cancer caused through vaccines used on animals and drenches and external parasite applications.

Two lines of attack cancer cuased to animals PETA line of attack and cancer transferred through red meat via the above mention products.

Never ever ending attacks on AG not sure what end game is for either side.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
            Next line of attack for the crusaders not sure if it been mentioned in canada yet but work being done here by industry groups behind the scenes.

Sure ozcanada knows about it and is working on it.

Cancer again but cancer caused through vaccines used on animals and drenches and external parasite applications.

Two lines of attack cancer cuased to animals PETA line of attack and cancer transferred through red meat via the above mention products.

Never ever ending attacks on AG not sure what end game is for either side.
            Pretty simple actually, cause just enough market disruption of conventional Ag so that just to be safe, you buy organic.

Comment

id better shut the **** up but another one "doing the rounds" hairdressers looking for cancer causes, chefs who cook in fumes of hot oil, and pest extreminators that get termites etc,life guards on beach, geez never ending list should become a lawyer.

Reckon a scenario outcome in australia may well be in say 10 15 years glypho and all chems will be banned in gardens,council areas, parks, roadsides airports,schools etc etc will be for AG use only if that happens so be it might appease alot of people and farmers can still use it. I Might be way off but thats my take.

Farm groups privately hoping bans occur in europe and may show the effects of non use a few years down the track which may lead to continued use in australia and or canada fir intance.

Lots of ways to look at things rightly or wrongly who knows just putting out whats going on here in australia.

Might sound like a smart arse but our farm groups/organizations/agronomists are becoming very very pro active with all concerned, end users ,govt ,famers ,organic farmers and despite what you may think many organic farmers dont want chems banned they just want to do what they want to do i have zero issue with that or them. They will work with traditional famers shall we call them or me.

The most noise on social media/talk back this morning is city people sadly but thats the way it is. Betchya most of em probably wearing cotton jocks/socks or knickers made from roundup ready cotton.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                Pretty simple actually, cause just enough market disruption of conventional Ag so that just to be safe, you buy organic.
                But, Not so much disruption that everyone switches to producing organic , and the premiums disappear.

Comment

Not sure I you guys have followed or dug deep in the alifornian original case was gonna post way back but decided I’d save my breathe. Also unsure if documents fake or real.

But stated mr Johnson sprayed 15000 gallons of roundup over 2.5 years. First not sure if it actual glyphosate or the gallons of the mix. Either way that’s a very large school or he sprayed same patch day after day. Nobody seems to have picked up on that.

Could be fake news why I didn’t post.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...