• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This makes me sick

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes me sick

But not as sick as the prospects of another Trudeau term which is looking likely.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	778549

Buy a dryer to dry the porridge....isnt that the solution....

Comment

Quit whining!! Wining winning whateve!

Comment

That looks like our forecast all summer. Try drying hay with those daily highs and precipitation frequencies.

At least I don't need to worry about the long term forecast affecting harvest, still a month away at this rate, apparently crops need heat at some point in their careers.

Comment

Climate change better show up for October.

Comment

Its been raining here all night and still coming down. Tried first seeded durum on thurs it was 19.5. This will be harvest from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
              Its been raining here all night and still coming down. Tried first seeded durum on thurs it was 19.5. This will be harvest from hell.
              Sad part is there are ignorant people out there that think rain don’t matter at harvest ..... we all have crop insurance to back us 100% ... it’s almost mind boggling how ignorant some in the Industry are
              Last edited by furrowtickler; Sep 7, 2019, 11:50.

Comment

News guy thinks only FROST hurts crops, in this day how can non farmers be so out of touch with reality. Only their own little world. Rain at harvest turns your food to SHIT!

Comment

The pulses all over there jazz?

Iceman

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    News guy thinks only FROST hurts crops, in this day how can non farmers be so out of touch with reality. Only their own little world. Rain at harvest turns your food to SHIT!
                    Maybe tweety is a news guy?

Comment

I all ready have fields that i can't touch because they are floating from water and the Weather Network added a bunch more rain this week. The one from Norway looks way better so i an sure hoping they are right.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                        Climate change better show up for October.
                        Usually does show up except not in a good way for us.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                          There is a lot of those guys on here that only live in there own little world,and its eating your food that turns it to shit. Rain probably only dilutes the chems that have been applied. Rain like other things to much is to much!!

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                            There is a lot of those guys on here that only live in there own little world,and its eating your food that turns it to shit. Rain probably only dilutes the chems that have been applied. Rain like other things to much is to much!!
                            Lol , WTF ??

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                              Saturday night and a 40 of bourbon?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...