• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sketchy on details but hilarious

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sketchy on details but hilarious

In west Australia a vegan lady took he neighbour to court presuming in city or a town.

Reason my neighbor had a bbq it upsetting my vegan lifestyle.

Got thrown out of Court.

So a wag on Facebook suggested a community bbq outside the vegans house 4600 attending another 10000 interested.

Power to the people or bbq.

But looking around internet these court cases have happened world wide.

Tickled my funny bone on a Friday night.

16 to 19 mm for week starting to get onfident about years prospects

Called off the minority vegans had a shallow victory

Police warned against the planned BBQ

And so did the vegans lawyer

After the event started gaining traction, Ms Carden’s lawyer Mr Hammond posted a statement to the page warning anyone who attended would face criminal charges.

“Any person who seeks to attend Ms Carden’s property on Saturday October 19, 2019 or at any other time in relation to this event or matter will be referred to the WA Police on the ground of trespass,” he wrote.

“Security cameras will be installed to obtain vision of any person attending the property and the vision will be provided to the police.”

Comment

Not sure how they can stop the neighbor from having a bbq on his property.

May have a municipal noise bylaw to follow.

Maybe the police are saying, no way more than a dozen can keep quiet enough.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...