• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germany to ban glypho 2023

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany to ban glypho 2023

My view less grain coming out of germany you beauty.

Russia black sea would be nice.

Of course all we hear from german farmers at moment is nein nein nein to say there pissed off is a understatement

Google tells me that only 1% of German acres are under no-till. The remainder should find a way to adapt.
    Does anyone want to take the bet that it will be continually postponed indefinitely?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Google tells me that only 1% of German acres are under no-till. The remainder should find a way to adapt.
      Does anyone want to take the bet that it will be continually postponed indefinitely?
      it definately will be. have a seed growing friend there think he farms 1800 now which is huge.

hes basically no chems but applies fungicides so thinking hes not qualified as organic.

Went to some dry country yesterday and eyeballed a organic crop was to shabby probably just a tad below traditional across the fence.

Always enjoy talking to orghanic guys and how they do things.

Another organic farmer who has different view of things at times is worried about germany going full no chems organic reckons there will be a flood of organic food across the world prices will drop never thought of that. But if pric drops i reckon more people will buy it.

Im not anti organic its a fanstastic topic just cant see it working for me tried this year in one paddock no chems didnt work so well thanfully small paddock only 260 acres

Comment

Too bad they didn't ban it for 2020 and several other chemicals too. Markets need reduced supplies now

Comment

Honestly maybe the world needs to be taught a lesson about taking abundant food for granted

I can see glyphosate banned even sooner than that though. When people are winning millions of dollars in law suits you can bet it will get bigger.

What I don’t understand is of all the things someone consumes how did it get proven it was glyphosate causing cancer?

Comment

I think they test it on prisoners with life sentences with no chance of parole.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              I think they test it on prisoners with life sentences with no chance of parole.
              Not in Canada prisoners have more rights than non criminals in Canada

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...