• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MB election

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB election

Provincial election during harvest, Just goes to show how much PC manitoba cares about manitoba farmers.

When we elected a pc government we assumed they would get rid of the farm land school tax cap at $5000 that the ndp put in. We hoped they would overhaul the school tax system and take it off farmland all together. PC party needs to pull their head out of their ass.

After they found out how much the NDP ***ed up our province they just couldn’t cut and change everything they promised. I don’t think we will ever know just how bad they bankrupted us. Just look what they did to MB Hydro

Comment

I have yet to see an election where the incoming party didnt say WE DIDNT KNOW HOW BAD IT WAS,just what the f were they doing all the time they were in opposition other than trying to get e;ected themselves.

Comment

Horse do you think the liberals in Ontario showed the opposition every single paper they signed. Do you think Kenny knew of all the shit the Useless NDP did to Alberta? Saskatchewan had an NDP gov for more years than I wanted to see. They destroyed our Province and shipped our young to Calgary or Edmonton. Manitoba has considerable debt, and it can be all traced back to the NDP.

I don't care if the election is in Harvest get out and vote and make darn sure the useless NDPs dont ever get elected again.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Horse do you think the liberals in Ontario showed the opposition every single paper they signed. Do you think Kenny knew of all the shit the Useless NDP did to Alberta? Saskatchewan had an NDP gov for more years than I wanted to see. They destroyed our Province and shipped our young to Calgary or Edmonton. Manitoba has considerable debt, and it can be all traced back to the NDP.

I don't care if the election is in Harvest get out and vote and make darn sure the useless NDPs dont ever get elected again.
          Yes I think the opposition should know,there is a budget and over spending has to go back to the ledge for approval, so they may not agree with the items but they should know.
          Kenny didnt know dick all except he wanted to be premier, why promise what you dont have,other than to get votes.
          As to the young leaving ,sure we had a firesale on here in alta why not come get all you can,I expect there has been a lot come back since the NDs crashed the oil buisness worldwide.
          Any way I am not in favor of any perticular party but I dont like the lying bastards just trying to get elected,then pull the we didnt know bullshit.
          Happy harvesting!!!

Comment

I read somewhere Notley appointed anti pipeline activists to positions of oversight in the industry at very high wages and twice the normal term length. Those are the types of info not available to opposition.

Also governments spending badly often have expenditures that they don't disclose. Slush funds. Federal liberal are pros at that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...