• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the conservative's position on primary producers????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the problems I see is there are still a lot of people who vote for a political party because their parents or grandparents did. They vote Liberal , NDP, or Conservative , and very seldom think outside the box on their own , but boy they can bellyache down at the coffee row , like they are political commentators. It is F"""ING nauseating !!!!

Comment

Some of you might agree some wont.

Traditional parties people should vote for em left or right.

Voting for minority parties is a waste of a vote they rarely achieve anything except chaos and uncertainty and sadly become power brokers with bugger all of the population voting for them.

Most of these minor parties have egos as large as canadian crop yields

Comment

Yes the conservatives are a disappointment at the moment, yes Bernier is the only one with a platform I can stand behind, yes he doesn’t have a shot at forming any government, yes Trudeau is a disgrace and this election is about getting rid of Trudeau. I am voting PPC so the parties can see their is a segment of the population that does not agree with the direction this country is heading. I am in a safe conservative riding, but want to send a message to my MP to shift the political discussion to the right.

Comment

At lunch time I watched Scheer on CTV newsnet, he had a press conference at Pearson International. The only questions asked of him were about abortion and gay marriage and six reporters asked the same question and he answered the same each time. I took away two things from watching, the MSM are literally stupid and Scheer has the personality and demeanor of a wet dish rag. As much as I agree with Malle's comment that a vote for a minority third party is probably not a great idea, I am probably going to vote PPC if there is a candidate in my riding. There has to be a message sent to the CPC that they need to step back onto the right side of the political spectrum, because all they are now blue Liberals and the Liberals are red NDP.

Comment

Makes you wonder if conservatives wanna lose this one ?
            Mad max woulda blew that little boy right outta the water

Comment

In 2015 in Alberta many Albertan's I am sure voted NDP thinking they wouldn't get in but wanted to send a message, we ended up with a NDP majority. Voting PPC is going to help the Liberal's, Bernier is still a Quebecer, no offence on Quebec but I have had enough French Prime Ministers in my life, Trudeau has to go!

Comment

We will all know who helped TURDO keep destroying YOUR Canada...Vote for PPC= Ralph and the Moron. Wake up fellows!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  We will all know who helped TURDO keep destroying YOUR Canada...Vote for PPC= Ralph and the Moron. Wake up fellows!
                  oh no , i wouldn't vote for ppc , would be a wasted vote or same as a liberal vote, just stating if cpc woulda voted max in ,they woulda sent numbnuts to bed, no doubt about it
                  there is plenty of doubt now

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                    Yes the conservatives are a disappointment at the moment, yes Bernier is the only one with a platform I can stand behind, yes he doesn’t have a shot at forming any government, yes Trudeau is a disgrace and this election is about getting rid of Trudeau. I am voting PPC so the parties can see their is a segment of the population that does not agree with the direction this country is heading. I am in a safe conservative riding, but want to send a message to my MP to shift the political discussion to the right.
                    As much as I hate frogs, I am thinking the same thing. Conservatives are pandering to these floundering ***s, enviro wackos and racial minorities too much. Just to send a message that our vision for Canada is much different than the pansies of all parties have followed the last 50 years. You can call us a minority, but don't pull the bullshit of your ass that we don't exist or are 'fringe'. There are lots who like the idea of the PPC, but not the leader. We want a white, English-speaking leader that doesn't pander at all to Quebec.

Comment

Yup, keep badmouthing our only viable option! Save the criticism until he's elected!

If Scheer doesn't form Government will it be his fault or the electorates?

It is going to be an interesting campaign, what are they going to accuse Scheer of? Being moral? Not using birth control or encouraging abortions. Being a family man?

He may not be the PC leader you wanted but it's who we got and I think he would be a damn sight better than the current PM we got or any of the other options.

Get behind him and maybe Canada can rid itself of the current scourge!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        Yup, keep badmouthing our only viable option! Save the criticism until he's elected!

If Scheer doesn't form Government will it be his fault or the electorates?

It is going to be an interesting campaign, what are they going to accuse Scheer of? Being moral? Not using birth control or encouraging abortions. Being a family man?

He may not be the PC leader you wanted but it's who we got and I think he would be a damn sight better than the current PM we got or any of the other options.

Get behind him and maybe Canada can rid itself of the current scourge!
                        I don't know what you are getting excited about. The West will be blue as always. It is Toronto and Keebeck that decide who wins. And that little speel from 15 years ago about gays marrying has already sunk any chance Scheer had in those areas. If you want to be leader of the country, you keep your ****ing religion to yourself. Even Harper knew that - you don't use the Commons as your pulpit. Yes birth control and abortion are non-negotiatable in the biggest cities.

And Scheer hasn't been in the gay pride marches, so he can't even bullshit his way out of this about how he supports LGBT these days. The optics are not good for wooing those voters in Toronto/Montreal.

The Cons really need to do their homework on these people that want to lead before the party leadership convention. The writ hasn't even dropped and the Liberals have all the ammunition they need to win.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...