• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Quebec grain growers are talking...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Quebec grain growers are talking...

So why are the rest of Canada's farm groups not getting on the same page....or at least on the same room and discussing the issues....

It's an election....agriculture representatives for primary producers are quiet....unless they are being put on another board or committee to add to their empty resume. ...

I guess they disagree with Kevin Hursch ....you know the guy that can't defend his opinions here, as he lurks....
    Last edited by bucket; Aug 28, 2019, 07:29.

Yea you pegged Kevin correct. All our reps are useless fools who move from one board to another. Looks good on resumes.

We got screwed by Trudeau and company period.

We get a ****ing loan with mostly having interest.

Trudeau gives a pats processor at Regina a ****ing I treat free loan to build a it’s processing plant.

Wow we live in insane times.

Comment

Numbnuts will make an acreage payment on french wheat and canola only

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        Numbnuts will make an acreage payment on french wheat and canola only
        Yup and the western counterparts for farm groups will be sitting around with their thumb up their ass. ...saying stupid shit like we are trying to find new markets....

Or helping Bill Gruel dispense a billion dollars to anyone with a protein idea. ....FFS

Comment

How do we get the conservative answer to the market problem? I want to know before the vote.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...