• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada's canola exporters see alternatives in EU biofuel

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada's canola exporters see alternatives in EU biofuel

That's great but why TF don't we have an industry like that here in Canada. You think the retards in Ottawa couldn't out together a plan to use a domestic resource for something like this. WTF is goodale? Canola is literally planted in his doorstep every year. He couldnt tell Justin about it?

https://leaderpost.com/commodities/agriculture/as-china-spat-hits-hard-canadas-canola-exporters-see-alternatives-in-eu-biofuel-industry/wcm/76e927fd-c43d-4bcf-84dc-b9a3bc577925 Canada's canola exporters see alternatives in EU biofuel

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    That's great but why TF don't we have an industry like that here in Canada. You think the retards in Ottawa couldn't out together a plan to use a domestic resource for something like this. WTF is goodale? Canola is literally planted in his doorstep every year. He couldnt tell Justin about it?

https://leaderpost.com/commodities/agriculture/as-china-spat-hits-hard-canadas-canola-exporters-see-alternatives-in-eu-biofuel-industry/wcm/76e927fd-c43d-4bcf-84dc-b9a3bc577925 Canada's canola exporters see alternatives in EU biofuel
    Err, you don't know why they use more biofuel and diesel in Europe but more gas and ethanol in North America? Maybe research that before blaming it on Cdn politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Well you make a great initial point but can you tell me how many times the sask party has asked for or spent money on developing a biodiesel industry? You know considering the oil industry owns them? Lmao.
      Maybe your catching on how the world is really working! Dam rights we should have this going already. I m sure it must be a conservative and Sask party election promise! Right????lol

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
        Err, you don't know why they use more biofuel and diesel in Europe but more gas and ethanol in North America? Maybe research that before blaming it on Cdn politicians.
        Why don’t you enlighten us.

Comment

Was thinking the same thing Jazz, If all the parties but The Peoples Party, believe in glowball warming, why aren't they mandating more oilseeds and grains to reduce the consumption of all that dirty oil and natural gas.

Think of all that locomotive exhaust that could be reduced, think how much less bunker oil would be used in ships, moving grains across oceans to the ChiComs and other around the world.

If they want to stop glowball warming, they should do it in shapes.

Here's another idea to save the world,,,

How much an acre will they pay me annually, to plant my farm down to trees on a 50 year contract?

just show me the money !

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...