• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate Change No More Kids

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	jet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	767614.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      I see the juvenile minds of the flat earth society are at work. LOL

Now you have a leader in Maxime Bernier and the PPC. Maxime for Prime Minster!

Andrew Scheer is part of the hoax. Don't vote for Andrew!
      Absolutely right, no point in voting for any of the primary political parties in Canada.

Do you care to share how you have done your part to help in getting our population reduced?

Comment

Oh no Chuckie, you are a bit off. I’m a member of the ,”Flat Dirt Society”.

Comment

Chucky part of Climate Scientology...... more of a cult than the crazy flat earth wack jobs ..... lol lol

Comment

Did some one have nasty pills on sale,or are you all just getting hyped up for harvest madness??

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              If you want to read a ridiculous article here it is. Its long winded and full of SJW crap but basically argues we need to have less kids or no kids and the first world need to stop having them but not the 3rd world because our carbon footprint is higher.

Goes on into insanity after that. Lottery for people to have kids, forced abortions, even terminating more seniors. I cant believe our society has arrive at this point that an article like this can even get published.

For bonus there are lots of quotes from the royals in there, you know those private plane types.

https://nationalpost.com/life/is-it-immoral-to-have-babies-in-the-era-of-climate-change#comments-area Is it immoral to have babies in the era of climate change?
              It's the kind of looney thinking that starts wars to reduce the population.

Comment

There are a lot of countries in the work with near out of control populations, Canada near bottom of list .... nonsense propaganda like this in Canada is ridiculous

Comment

We had four. I wish we would have had more kiddies just to warm things up out here. We could use some heat already.

Like July, the hottest month ever, where it never hit 30 even once. Which in that specific detail may well make it the coldest bloody summer I have ever seen. Usually hit 30 at least a few times. Used to always hit it. Last many years though 30 has been rare.

All the warming I guess, warming up twice as fast up here they all say. Obviously.

Comment

Its like arguing with a fencepost
                    They have been wrong on EVERY f$&king prediction they have ever made and just keeping making stupid f$&king predictions that noone ever calls them on ??
                    While they fly around in private jets and own five houses
                    Meanwhile stupid f$&king sheeple preach for their idiotic cause
                    Anyone that really believes this was the warmest july on record has rocks in their f$&king heads , its just that simple

Comment

Not in the climate change way but i believe there are too many people on this planet and it's not sustainable. It's similar to economic justification on inflation, everyone thinks it is required to keep the economy growing. Same with people, more people in every generation leaves more people to pay back the debts of their parents generation. As people live longer you actually need a higher replacement number. Becomes a need for exponential growth. Same with inflation, keeps ticking and working fine until it doesn't.

Where are all these people going to live, eat and shit! I think Canada is too crowded but we no nothing compared to most of the world. Lots of places they literally have nothing else to do than have children, lots of places the woman are not able to make that choice. It's crazy when the babies keep coming in a family that dont have the ability to raise them.

We are below replacement in Canada and I think that's ok to a point. Good on Sheepwheat for growing the old stock canadians, not xenophobic here but do think some balance is needed. Only 2 children in our house, would have liked more but wasnt in the cards.

Comment

Sheepwheat, I had no choice but to report your trangression to the relevant to authorities(Chuck).

As an unapologetic serial reoffender, you have been sentenced to immediate sterilization, and since you have exceeded the children quota by 2.4, you must immediately reduce your flock to the permitted value of 1.6 units of CO2 emmiters

The thought police have identified your progeny as future offenders, as such. the remaining offspring are ordered to report to their nearest CBC ministry of propaganda for mandatory reprogramming. Where their motto is come in as an independent free thinking productive individual, come out as Chuck.

Failure to comply will result in immediate revocation of all current CO2 emission quotas issued to your household(previously known as the right to exhale)
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 20, 2019, 12:38.

Comment

Paid advertisement

Complying with ever tightening CO2 budgets getting you down? Required to eliminate a loved one due to reduced CO2 quotas? Tired of walking to work, and freezing in the dark?

Come and join the climate Stazi, where in exchange for snitching on your CO2 emmiting neighbors, you too can live a life of CO2 emitting luxury, With no limits and even up to 4.7 children. Enjoy the same guilt free lifestyle as the Hollywood elites and politicians, Including access to unlimited air travel, No pesky exhalation quotas.

Simply snitch on your neighbors for breathing too hard, not installing fossil fuel powered solar panels, unreported children, not believing hard enough, or daring to use an internal combustion engine.

That's right, you too can be just like the model citizen Chuck, apply today.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...