• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Temperatures

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now coldest August to date since 2004
    Plus 2 here
    Frost in low areas east and north again
    3rd one in August in some areas here in NW Sask

Comment

Comment

Lite frost again on later canola pods damaged from Sunday morning frost .
        Gotta love this global warming
        Last edited by furrowtickler; Aug 20, 2019, 05:55.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          On the news, 650 radio, the last few lows are COLDEST IN 117 years! Yup Climate Change every 100 years or so! Total F*cking Morons!
          Climate change is exactly this, extreme weather changes different than the past, warm and cold.

Comment

Climate changes my ****ing ass.

We have frozen before in August in my farming life something like 4 or 5 times. Dad since 1928 a lot. Don't give me this bullshit its climate change.

Nothing has ****ing changed with the climate just a hoax that keeps getting bigger so a few can profit.

God, what a stupid bunch of sheep we have become.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard5 View Post
              Climate change is exactly this, extreme weather changes different than the past, warm and cold.
              What nonsense.... this has happened many times before . Absolutely nothing extreme about it .
              The term is global warming , with a name change to encompass all climate events .
              A sly trick by the UN talking bobble heads.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                That could be why Chuck is keeping a low profile, even he is smart enough to realize that there is bad timing, and really really bad timing...
                Poor old cluck cluck mighta got froze in NW Sk

Comment

Plus four at 6:10 Am was my lowest temp last night on Eastside.

solar panel won't produce power till frost burns off.

Comment

By now there should be something like linament oil or something that we could spray on our crops so they don’t freeze. Gonna go out and check out those cucs Achefor. I heard one of our Agrivillers is going to Iceland this week, it’s too hot here😂

Comment

Frost is a lot like rain. More, or less one place than another.
                      There are a few reporting locations in the province with more than one sensor.
                      The difference in the readings at any given time is interesting.

We have lost a few fields in August to frost and had the rest downgraded.

I think the first week of September frosts on wheat have been much more common.
                      Lost count of how many years we have had bran frost wheat. Automatic #3 or feed.
                      No insurance payout but it sure hurt the net return.

Comment

1979, Aug 10 HARD FROST, way before EVIL CO2 sky rocketed. Canola all sample, nobody wanted to buy the 5 bu/acre of hulls. Crap Feed wheat very light barley. Nobody grew oats then.

The 50's were WET and COLD! 30's were wicked hot and dry, DUSTBOWL! Never happened before 2019.

Comment

Hope they are wrong for monday night, everything green here still. Need another 2 to 3 weeks for most fields.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...