• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markets today ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiseguy
    I don't grow/support that scam !

But Louis Dreyfus dumps generic in their nexera bins !
    Lol....what a guy.

This year I am getting a $79.40/tonne premium to grow a genetically inferior variety....lol
    Pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?
    Mind you, I will almost be able to sing Happy 1st Birthday to it before it leaves....unless they want it earlier in which case they can have it. I'm with another GrainCo.

But I ****ed up marketing last year's production...just like I did the generic. May have got a higher price for it than generic but left almost the same $/bu on the table as I did with the GMO. .....MY BAD!
    Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 17, 2019, 12:46.

Comment

Slow, ĺethargic, under performing. Doesn't have the genetic potential as the other "brands".

Don't grow it, it's like organic farming. There's no money in it and you have zero bragging rights on coffee row.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Slow, ĺethargic, under performing. Doesn't have the genetic potential as the other "brands".

Don't grow it, it's like organic farming. There's no money in it and you have zero bragging rights on coffee row.
        Gee sounds like Trueflex 94CR, slow, thin pods, still weedy...new tech ya right. Would their stacked seed be any better?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          Lol....what a guy.

This year I am getting a $79.40/tonne premium to grow a genetically inferior variety....lol
          Pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?
          Mind you, I will almost be able to sing Happy 1st Birthday to it before it leaves....unless they want it earlier in which case they can have it. I'm with another GrainCo.

But I ****ed up marketing last year's production...just like I did the generic. May have got a higher price for it than generic but left almost the same $/bu on the table as I did with the GMO. .....MY BAD!
          So you are being paid more for growing less?????

WTF??????

Comment

Stop the flow of grain into the grain cos !

Don't sell at these prices !
            Guys are saying we shouldn't talk in riddles, but this question will come across as one....

"So, is the grain the GrainCo is buying from us already sold to someone else before they bought it from us?"

Hope I'm not beginning to sound like Dr. Seuss.

Comment

Don't let em steal this crop !
              Mother Nature May do that first

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...