• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodland View Post
    My little black cows are just evil in some folks eyes I guess. 😉

They look sharp in some volunteer canola that we grazed the other day. Never got it seeded due to rain and time constraints but made lemonade outta a lemony looking crop.😎 🍀
    Oh come on woodland! Admit it....your cows are out and you keep shitty ****en fences. And that picture is from the middle of July!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Oh come on woodland! Admit it....your cows are out and you keep shitty ****en fences. And that picture is from the middle of July!
      I do have lots of rotten fence😉 ............ called that right. Mom opened the gate and called them in last week and they cleaned it up better than I expected. Much easier than giving away crummy #3 canola like I’ve been loading out all week. 😎

Comment

Woodland my cows were so dazzled with this canola crop they lined up at the fence for a closer look. This was @July 10th - the crop is swathed now.

*disclaimer for the nitpickers* This isn't my canola crop - it was only used as a scenic backdrop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 7.24.32 AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	767615

Comment

Grass that was funny about the nitpickers but then arent you usually doing the same. Ah 1/mill is rain event last year.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            Grass that was funny about the nitpickers but then arent you usually doing the same. Ah 1/mill is rain event last year.

I don't think so - calling people out for being caught in a lie using information they themselves have previously posted is different from criticizing other posters for daring to post images that weren't taken on their own farm while turning a blind eye to other posters doing exactly the same thing.

Comment

Blah blah blah keep telling your self that. Hahahaha

Comment

The grass sure likes it though. Out picking bales today.

The second cut is knee high on the early fields. Hope we can get this stuff put up nice and dry eventually. There’s still lots of hay that hasn’t been cut and even cut fields that have been abandoned after multiple inches and weeks of rain.

It’s not all bad but a lot more work and frustration dealing with.

Third cut coming nice

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post

Third cut coming nice
                  Is that for the dehy plant? I’ve toyed with doing three cuts but the weather and life get in the way of following through. Looks great ........ is it your field?

Comment

Is that for the dehy plant? I’ve toyed with doing three cuts but the weather and life get in the way of following through. Looks great ........ is it your field?
                    Yea dehy
                    Third cut in about 2 weeks
                    Should be a ton got 2 1/2 already
                    $45 ton
                    Yes ours , gave up on leafcutters for a while
                    Last edited by Guest; Aug 22, 2019, 06:32.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...