• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m glad the big blanket covered you up last night. There was a lot of dew, I think dew will protect quite a frost. Hope your neighbours to the east got by last night🍀

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      That’s awesome 👍👍
      Got to test it out in the rain this weekend. Works great at keeping us and the s’mores dry. Wasn’t sure if 14’ would be enough but can still fit a dozen people around comfortably.

Ironically the kids are splashing in the rain and puddles and we’re comfy warm and dry watching them tonight. The forecast looks like the lid will be used a lot for the next while.

Comment

That's one "heavy" duty fire pit. That won't burn out like those cheap ones you buy at the store.
        Wood actually dry enough to burn... 🔥👍

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          That's one "heavy" duty fire pit. That won't burn out like those cheap ones you buy at the store.
          Wood actually dry enough to burn... 🔥👍
          Can't do much else with a shitty deere combine rim when they break....

BTW if you dig holes under it to get oxygen to the bottom ..it burns everything clean up by morning....

Comment

I can smell the poplar burning from here. 👍

Comment

Birch and poplar mix is what I like but what a great fire pit. Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Can't do much else with a shitty deere combine rim when they break....

BTW if you dig holes under it to get oxygen to the bottom ..it burns everything clean up by morning....
                Old Steiger rim actually 😉. It’s got Morris cultivator shanks welded around the edge to keep the kids away and prevent shoe melting from the putting them on the edge. Another inch and 3/8 over the weekend and almost all the barley is flat or drowned out. Going to be another “fun” harvest in the mud here again if the crop ever gets far enough along to think of that.

Pioneer forgot to send life jackets for these little guys. Hoping for sunshine here. 🍀

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                  Old Steiger rim actually 😉. It’s got Morris cultivator shanks welded around the edge to keep the kids away and prevent shoe melting from the putting them on the edge. Another inch and 3/8 over the weekend and almost all the barley is flat or drowned out. Going to be another “fun” harvest in the mud here again if the crop ever gets far enough along to think of that.

Pioneer forgot to send life jackets for these little guys. Hoping for sunshine here. 🍀
                  A good example of "too much of a good thing isn't always a good thing".

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    A good example of "too much of a good thing isn't always a good thing".
                    The grass sure likes it though. Out picking bales today.

The second cut is knee high on the early fields. Hope we can get this stuff put up nice and dry eventually. There’s still lots of hay that hasn’t been cut and even cut fields that have been abandoned after multiple inches and weeks of rain.

It’s not all bad but a lot more work and frustration dealing with.

Comment

The grass sure likes it though. Out picking bales today.

The second cut is knee high on the early fields. Hope we can get this stuff put up nice and dry eventually. There’s still lots of hay that hasn’t been cut and even cut fields that have been abandoned after multiple inches and weeks of rain.

It’s not all bad but a lot more work and frustration dealing with.
                      Nice pic.

Nice thick second cut and neat load on truck.

Everything looking great.

To bad your expected to feel shame for destroying the environment.

Comment

First cut in the Ghetto area never looked as good as your second.cut.

Unreal.

Comment

Next time we see one of those UN studies about not eating meat I'd like to submit this pic as "Beef Ingredients".

Comment

Got to test it out in the rain this weekend. Works great at keeping us and the s’mores dry. Wasn’t sure if 14’ would be enough but can still fit a dozen people around comfortably.

Ironically the kids are splashing in the rain and puddles and we’re comfy warm and dry watching them tonight. The forecast looks like the lid will be used a lot for the next while.
                            This’s my fire pit. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                              Nice pic.

Nice thick second cut and neat load on truck.

Everything looking great.

To bad your expected to feel shame for destroying the environment.
                              My little black cows are just evil in some folks eyes I guess. 😉

They look sharp in some volunteer canola that we grazed the other day. Never got it seeded due to rain and time constraints but made lemonade outta a lemony looking crop.😎 🍀

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                                This’s my fire pit. Lol
                                Ooooooh a triple 👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...