• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse market...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulse market...

Why no bid on peas or lentils now of for the next month? zero sales ?
    Hmmm wonder why ?

That hat will sure be "triggering" cbc workers. _uck they'll lose their minds!

Comment

Sure looks like all that fake meat is paying off...

I get 1.60 per pounds for my 650 weight steers....made into hamburger at 5 bucks in store ...while I know they make money on steaks and other cuts....

I only make 10 cents a pound for protein that the consumer is paying 3 times the price of hamburger ...

Where are the new markets the checkoff groups were given money to go find....

Oh wait ...its supposed to be ....well bucket if you can find them go do it yourself since its so easy....
      Last edited by bucket; Aug 8, 2019, 13:20.

Comment

Supporting the liberal party is supporting the economic destruction of Western Canada 🇨🇦.
        Ask Ilta , Paterson JD , Mossaic and many others to come ..... all a direct result of lack of leadership in Ottawa.
        It’s unraveling right before our eyes
        Thanks JT and Ralph , for going to screw the next generation of farmers , if we make it there .

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...