• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta love them protesters

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta love them protesters

Wife showed me this off Facebook no idea where it's from but had to laugh

Originally posted by GDR View Post

Wife showed me this off Facebook no idea where it's from but had to laugh
    Absolutely no different than the pipeline protestors in The Dakota’s a few years ago ..... protectors of ****** ****** Earth . Blah blah blah , and leave behind a $1/2 million clean up bill and garbage dump for others to pick up ... fudging ridiculous..
    Yet we all know who dumb dumb media and general Joe Q. Public sided with .
    It’s become laughable how stunned society has become

Comment

Even if that pic is photoshopped there is a huge element of truth to people not understanding what they're protesting against.

Comment

And she looks stoned

Comment

So all protesters don't know what they are protesting about? hahaha

It must be comforting to generalize about many things and claim your side only knows the truth.

I am sure you will appreciate the next dumb farmer joke or photo shopped image with the poster assuming all farmers are clueless about environmental issues! That makes about the equivalent point as you are lamely trying to make.

In Australia it seems like farmers have a more enlightened view:

"Farmers call for national strategy on climate change and agriculture" https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/aug/08/farmers-call-for-national-strategy-on-climate-change-and-agriculture

Comment

Here is an enlightened view....

Farmers are environmentalists. ...

We have reduced fossil fuel usage considerably in the last 30 years and long before anyone started talking about climate emergencies. ..

The only difference is we haven't been paid for our contribution to a healthier environment like everyone else will be....

Comment

Chuck, I never meant to be all inclusive, my bad. But I bet there are protest rallies that have many people who are "invited" to protest a cause they have absolutely no knowledge or opinion of.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                Chuck, I never meant to be all inclusive, my bad. But I bet there are protest rallies that have many people who are "invited" to protest a cause they have absolutely no knowledge or opinion of.
                Not only invited , but paid

Comment

Protesters usually have this in common. They have yet to have to make a living and have people depend on them alone, to eat.

Now of course with the internet, everyone with a phone can in a way be one.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    I must admit, after seeing his/her picture here, Chuck is better looking than what I had envisioned.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	AAFw9bV.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	767563

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/farming-and-eating-need-to-change-to-curb-global-warming-un-report/ar-AAFwA7W?ocid=spartanntp Farming and eating need to change to curb global warming - U.N. report

Too many well fed people on our planet. Wish I could whip up a little famine to wake people up.

Comment

I wonder how much energy it take to produce fake meat....anyone study the energy it takes to powder peas from seeding to beyond meat on a store shelf and the plastics....

Majority of my meat for the house travels 15 miles to a butcher and is ground or cut once and brought home....

Its terribly unfriendly to the environment....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                          I wonder how much energy it take to produce fake meat....anyone study the energy it takes to powder peas from seeding to beyond meat on a store shelf and the plastics....

Majority of my meat for the house travels 15 miles to a butcher and is ground or cut once and brought home....

Its terribly unfriendly to the environment....
                          On that exact subject in a previous fake meat thread.

I making the argument that the cost of any product or service is the sum of all energy required to create it, therefore, a safwe assumption that fake meat requires multiple times more energy in total.

Comment

What a wonderful propaganda formula the UN has going for it! Who does their math? The basis of their formula is based on information that is misinterpreting from the start! "Agriculture accounts for 70% of freshwater use" - are they including rainfall in that figure? And it's not like agriculture is taking the water out of the CYCLE.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              [ATTACH]4656[/ATTACH]

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/farming-and-eating-need-to-change-to-curb-global-warming-un-report/ar-AAFwA7W?ocid=spartanntp Farming and eating need to change to curb global warming - U.N. report

Too many well fed people on our planet. Wish I could whip up a little famine to wake people up.
                              What a bunch of spaced out losers!!!
                              Yes a famine is definately needed. Canada should really experience one for a year. You’d get a change in attitude real quick. Population would be decreased not only through hunger but by bullets to the same losers sneaking out to the farms to steal food.

Funny how the fake burger has to call itself a burger to sell? Why not call it what it is a bunch of peas and chemicals compressed and processed multiple times and made to look and taste like that horrible thing called meat because most people like meat????figure that one out. Lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...