• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global Cooling

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horse View Post
    What is it you are all scared of to do with climate warming ? Where do you get your info if not from news,unless like jazz says look at your fences,dont need to look farther. I can see your argument about glyco because you couldnt farm the way you do without it ,but if others want to believe in climate change why does that get your shit in a knot ??
    Because theyre making us pay for their fairy tale FFS
    They wanna play , they can pay

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      I see nearly equal patches of blue and red in each of those pictures.

I see no measurements at the polar regions.

I see one area hot one month, cool the next and vice versa.

I see no data corelating the tilt of the earth, el nino/nina patterns, sunspots, etc.

Basically like all climate data, its non definitive and no where near accurate enough to base policy on. I suggest more study on the scientists own dime.
      Last edited by jazz; Aug 3, 2019, 11:49.

Comment

Do you wonder why its the Arctic is always the place that is warming faster than anywhere? They are trying to sell a lie to the masses. No one from the most populated places will ever go to the Arctic so they just have to paint a picture for the masses to believe in there imagination. Its is easy when its so far away and so far removed from where anyone lives. That Norwegian ice breaker headed up there believing the ice was all gone and found himself stuck in heavy multi year ice.

The same tactic the snake oil sales men would use when they drove in your yard up here in NE Sask. They will tell you about their product then tell you how every one in Southern Alberta is using their product and you see the crops that they grow there!!! They new the chances that i would have talked to anyone from that area to verify there claims or if i had ever traveled to that area was almost nil so they paint a picture in my imagination about how nice everything is if you use their product.

Comment

One kept encountering impenetrable ice and having to backtrack and/or back up and ram it's way through ice which no longer exists. Taking a day and a half longer than scheduled.

The other gave up completely due to unseasonal ice cover, and suffered damage from attempting to break through.

Now, obviously this anecdotal evidence is not proof of anything either way, but what makes it interesting is the comments of the scientists on board whose job it was to point out to the high paying tourists the catastrophic effects global warming is having on the arctic.

Well paid to LIE LIE LIE! Holy Shit Climate is changing....ALL THE TIME! What is the perfect climate? Maybe still to change into it in our future. Oh ya, was HOT AS HELL in the 30's and 80's...yup changing....

Comment

So if " I " dont agree with policy "I" shouldnt have to pay,damm I like that idea,just how do you think we could implement that ??
            I personaly have a long list of things I dont agree with. That are funded with tax $ and corps that pay huge salarys and charge me more for there product.

Comment

So if " I " dont agree with policy "I" shouldnt have to pay,damm I like that idea,just how do you think we could implement that ??
              I personaly have a long list of things I dont agree with. That are funded with tax $ and corps that pay huge salarys and charge me more for there product.
              Its simply a money transfer scheme cooked up by the UN and supported by lap dog countries ... yes lots of them , to protect the elite and transfer wealth from the “middle class” to the poor..... documented fact .... so it’s not about something most of us don’t agree with its simply a scam that’s going to transfer generations of wealth to others so the elites don’t have to take responsibility for raping the poor.
              All the tax’s in the world will not change the climate and if you believe that I ocean front property in Saskatchewan to sell you

Enter Al Gore ,Leotard Decrapio and others flying private jets half way around the globe to preach to all of us to be more responsible to the environment....... wow how blind some of you are , and how blind are the current libtards are in power in Canada ....
              Yes the world needs to be more responsible towards the environment, most of us are doing 100 times more than those asshats will ever do . Yet they tell us that more tax’s will help and people actually believe that shit .. lol
              Last edited by furrowtickler; Aug 3, 2019, 14:45.

Comment

I just heard on CTV that because Canada is heating twice as fast as anywhere in the world, Canada, within the next few decades may have entire summers over 30 degrees. Blah-blah-blah.

Comment

Time to insert chart again.
                  Battleford bucking the trend?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Battleford 30+ year highs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	767544

Comment

You bring up a really good point.

But, how many of those policies which you've disagreed with were based entirely on what some politicians believed ?

As Chuck keeps reminding us, Climate change and carbon taxes are based entirely on what politicians believe in, Using that word almost every time, just like you did earlier in this thread.

Remember a certain politician who In believed in all sorts of crazy things, such as dinosaurs and man coexisting on earth. And he didn't seem capable of keeping his beliefs separate from his politics. Voters told Stockwell Day what they thought of his crazy beliefs, as they rightfully should have.

We have separation of church and state, politicians are expected to leave their beliefs at the door, and make policy based on the will of the voters, science, statistics, economics, legal precedent, but not based on their own personal beliefs.
                    Voters have the responsibility to kick them out if they start governing based on their own religious beliefs. And yes, since global warming requires belief(just ask Chuck), it too is a religion.
                    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 3, 2019, 15:22.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                      Time to insert chart again.
                      Battleford bucking the trend?
                      [ATTACH]4627[/ATTACH]
                      That chart is not as uncommon as you might be led to believe. When Murray Hartman looked at Lacombe data, extreme weather has declined by every possible measure during the 100+ years of records available.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        I just heard on CTV that because Canada is heating twice as fast as anywhere in the world, Canada, within the next few decades may have entire summers over 30 degrees. Blah-blah-blah.
                        Need to attach this here again as well, as noted, everywhere is warming at twice the rate of the rest of the world:

Click image for larger version

Name:	twice the rate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	767545

Why do journalism schools only accept students who have previously failed out of mathematical programs? I have a relative who is a prime example of this phenomenon.

A link, since the picture is hard to read.

https://medium.com/@globalcooling/the-world-is-warming-twice-as-fast-as-the-world-bb5affb02f6d https://medium.com/@globalcooling/the-world-is-warming-twice-as-fast-as-the-world-bb5affb02f6d
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 3, 2019, 16:21.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          Because theyre making us pay for their fairy tale FFS
                          They wanna play , they can pay
                          See, now there is another reference to the Flying Farmers of Saskatchewan, as we were discussing in another thread. Apparently not a very popular organization judging by the context...

Comment

Not into the debate.

But a news story here a while back a "kids for climate change day" or something like that at a school.

This not sure 10 yr old girl crying and said she was traumatised by climate change.

turned out she was a paid actor and didnt even go to the the xchool mentioned.

sad really but sure both sides play dirty pool at times.

Comment

The UN wealth transfer plan working ...
                              https://www.wsj.com/articles/families-go-deep-in-debt-to-stay-in-the-middle-class-11564673734

Meanwhile the likes of Soros , Suzuki, Gore , D’crapio , zukerbill .... continue to watch the wealth grow exponentially

Comment

Any program or policy that create unequal access or hardship needs to be put to a referendum.

Health care, education, welfare, EI are all social programs with equal access for all. Transferring wealth from energy intensive and richer areas to urban areas and poor countries is not equal.

Any corporation that you don't like or you think is being supported by your dollars you can opt out of their product. The carbon tax is on the necessities of life and there are no alternatives.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...