• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvest Music

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hungry Eyes
    Melania and little Pierre. lol

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-jrPgqxMeuo https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-jrPgqxMeuo

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
        Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, and Bryan Adams three of all time favs, still listen to them like was 18, to be 18 again!! Like a Bryan’s lyrics in Summer of 69 goes “Those were the best days of my life”.
        Yep Bigzee, me too 1968-69-70 at the U of S. Gord Lightfoot was in there too, “If you could read my mind”.
        Those were the days my friend!

Comment

Peterbilt pointed down the highway, Fleetwood Mac “Go Your Own Way” comes on, I wish I had 18 more gears.

Comment

No harvest music..
            Usually running to keep up hauling as wifey runs the combine..

Comment

I'm at a stage in my life and the way I feel about what I'm doing the sound of an Auctioneer's chant would be music to my ears.

Comment

You guys have very odd taste in music for harvest time of year. I listen to whatever is on the radio, and in recent years, it has been songs like Baby it's Cold Outside, Combining in a Winter Wonderland, Let is Snow(After I finish combining), Frosty the Combine Driver Man, It's beginning to Look a lot like a Spring HarvestAnd the Perrenial ACDC favourite, I Want to Finish Before Christmas.

Of course, some years we get an early start, and get to listen to such classics as Monster Mash, Witchy Woman, and I Put a Spell on You.

Comment

November Rain .... Steve N Seagulls
                  Perfect today as we look outside at Mother Nature. Ohh sorry bad word lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...