• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dakota Weather Consultants Blog for July 23, 2019

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dakota Weather Consultants Blog for July 23, 2019

Good Morning,

Wow!! Just realized its been a couple years since, I posted here guess when you fall of the earth, you fall of the earth. Well anyways I have arrived back on earth and will try to post more often in here.

Here is a brief roundup of the weather patterns to impact the AG Sectors from Canada to the Gulf Coast of the US.

A strong high pressure center now over the Great Lakes region will slide east, this will set up the stage for a gradual return flow over the Plains of the US, bringing with it return warmer air and thunderstorms to start working back in later this week.

Also behind this next front, over the Canada Regions look for the winds to start increasing and become rather gusty upwards to 65kmph for portions of the Plains of Canada.

Temps over the next couple of weeks will remain rather cool over Northwest CAN near Calgary, and slowly respond to warming back up over Winnipeg and into the Plains of the US.

I have also been working on putting together a weekly graphics package that you are more than welcome to follow along on to get more details about upcoming weather events. I still am working on it so do look for some changes, but wanted to share.

Website: http://www.dakotaweatherconsultants.com/maplewx.html Dakota Weather Consultants Maps

Enjoy until next weeks post!!!
    Meteorologist Joshua Kelly
    Dakota Weather Consultants

Originally posted by dakotaweather View Post
    Good Morning,

Wow!! Just realized its been a couple years since, I posted here guess when you fall of the earth, you fall of the earth. Well anyways I have arrived back on earth and will try to post more often in here.

Here is a brief roundup of the weather patterns to impact the AG Sectors from Canada to the Gulf Coast of the US.

A strong high pressure center now over the Great Lakes region will slide east, this will set up the stage for a gradual return flow over the Plains of the US, bringing with it return warmer air and thunderstorms to start working back in later this week.

Also behind this next front, over the Canada Regions look for the winds to start increasing and become rather gusty upwards to 65kmph for portions of the Plains of Canada.

Temps over the next couple of weeks will remain rather cool over Northwest CAN near Calgary, and slowly respond to warming back up over Winnipeg and into the Plains of the US.

I have also been working on putting together a weekly graphics package that you are more than welcome to follow along on to get more details about upcoming weather events. I still am working on it so do look for some changes, but wanted to share.

Website: http://www.dakotaweatherconsultants.com/maplewx.html Dakota Weather Consultants Maps

Enjoy until next weeks post!!!
    Meteorologist Joshua Kelly
    Dakota Weather Consultants
    Let us know when the first fall frost is possible?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      Let us know when the first fall frost is possible?
      Thanks
      rather, Dakota Weather Consultants,,,tell us now, what date you project the first widespread fall frost for grain growing areas in Saskatchewan, and also what date you project the first widespread frost for North Dakota?

Posting here is just too easy, for getting hits on your own website,,,so give us some sugar first before we click your website. Lets see how accurate your forecast for frost is ?

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
        rather, Dakota Weather Consultants,,,tell us now, what date you project the first widespread fall frost for grain growing areas in Saskatchewan, and also what date you project the first widespread frost for North Dakota?

Posting here is just too easy, for getting hits on your own website,,,so give us some sugar first before we click your website. Lets see how accurate your forecast for frost is ?
        I am guessing you get the free Blue Bay hat upfront during crop production week too haha

Comment

“Fall off the earth” not “fall of the earth” 💡

Comment

Oh!, I don't know. That loss of gravity post could be working against climate change.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...