• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10000 bushel bins

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10000 bushel bins

5 years ago $ 29000 today 38000 were can u get $12 canola would like to know.

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
    5 years ago $ 29000 today 38000 were can u get $12 canola would like to know.
    Steel tariffs raised prices....they are not coming down....

Very interesting how that works in primary steel production compared to primary agriculture production...

Comment

can still get 10000 hoppers here for around $30k ?

Comment

For the price difference between feed wheat and #1 wheat, pile it on the ground.

Comment

You better have a pretty good religion to be buying bins this year, if canola repeats what beans did, retesting the 09 low, you'll look like a ****ing moron playing the #binit2winit game. That's $100/mt under today's price. We don't even have a Chinese ambassador.... think about it. We need a high on the end of month to indicate the seasonals and cycles are coming back inline, barring that a high at harvest says this is going third world crisis. This'll turn eventually but holy **** boys, it ain't good today. Tell the retailer to jam the 10k up his ass. Put a crayon on a canola chart she's fubar at the moment. Till the cash advance taken this spring is paid back 18 months from now, i think canola is going down.
          Last edited by macdon02; Jul 23, 2019, 20:23.

Comment

Bins are up a bit but the ins went up with the steel tarif and don’t go down when it ends, funny how that works

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
              You better have a pretty good religion to be buying bins this year, if canola repeats what beans did, retesting the 09 low, you'll look like a ****ing moron playing the #binit2winit game. That's $100/mt under today's price. We don't even have a Chinese ambassador.... think about it. We need a high on the end of month to indicate the seasonals and cycles are coming back inline, barring that a high at harvest says this is going third world crisis. This'll turn eventually but holy **** boys, it ain't good today. Tell the retailer to jam the 10k up his ass. Put a crayon on a canola chart she's fubar at the moment. Till the cash advance taken this spring is paid back 18 months from now, i think canola is going down.
              Quite likely the best animated market prognostication I have ever seen....

Comment

I plan on farming for a few more years and storage is always a bit tight....nothing wrong with putting a bit of storage up every year...never understood the anger against that.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
                  I plan on farming for a few more years and storage is always a bit tight....nothing wrong with putting a bit of storage up every year...never understood the anger against that.
                  Absolutely, with bins you got options and too many is better than not enough. With yield trend increases bin companies have and will have a solid market.

I know guys have their reasons and like bags, but personally would much rather have permanent storage.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...