• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Canola Council, Sask Canola , Etc.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is not registered here but lots of markets for it. Just not the usual ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyguy View Post
      Yes we need to put pressure on the seed companies to offer a conventional canola. I don’t care if it is a op or hybrid. I would love to get my hands on some old ebony. Best canola in our area ever. If you have some let me know. I would switch my entire canola acreage over to conventional canola. Don’t have to pay the technology trait and it’s time for more edge anyways. Time to manage the risk we are taking. I have spoken to a few seed companies and they indicated they are getting lots of requests for conventional canola varieties. Time to send the greedy chemical companies a message that there price is way out of line.
      There was an article on AGWEB about missouri farmers starting to grow canola....conventional canola....so there is what the canola council is doing ....nothing...with the chemicals available today and the machinery...I am not sure the premium price on GMO canola seed is worth what they are asking....why isn't the canola council staying in front of the trends??????

if you can save 50 bucks an acre on seed and put that into fertility ....pretty sure its a win for the farmer....

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        Pricks will never release it to us and no govt. (red ,blue, orange or green) will ever make them
        There is no "let". The patent is off. Just like RR1 soybeans.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...