• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be the headline tomorrow?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    So if I walk around with my junk hanging out I get arrested but in a pride parade with kids around its ok. JT also attended this event and missed the fallen soldier who came home. The liberals sent no one.
    Andrew Sheer didn't attend any. He was at home with his family. Pride isn't about rights anymore, its about normalizing deviancy.

https://twitter.com/Bird5Ca/status/1142902703498174466

My kid attends school in the SE and she comes home with all kinds of questions. Whats pride dad? I can recite Oh Canada in cree. Today I learned about residential schools. Our school is a diverse safe space.

Not once does she ever come home and have a question about her heritage.

Comment

Headlines

Furrow and austranda dual at high noon ok corral

Saskfarmer Grassfarmer and Ralph golf tourney
      Mara logo trump resort freesheep lamb served for lunch

Bucket does experiment with 0 rain to 5 inches

Chuck tours with Jason Kinney promoting earth day

Trump comes out of closet..........mistook it for the women’s change room at senior centre. Kim jung comes out of same closet later.

Errol predicts all this will lead to doom for markets.

Comment

ULTIMATE WRESTLING DUEL - headliner at Calgary Stampede Kinney and Horgan.

Trans Model Search Gay Pride Parade on parliament Hill for Canada Day Celebration.

Comment

One of the headlines was Truduea has conservatives backed into corner on approval back of trans mountain. 60% of Canadians back that decision. So based on that...........

Conservatives better not count the chickens before they see real live birds. It would be a huge mistake to only focus on the oil industry to try and win the next election. And that’s what I see happenning There ought to have been some solid improvements to the farm programs suggested. There ought to be a strong statement immigration. Strong statement in really what is the plan are we fixing pollution or climate change? Someone needs to clearly define that those 2 are not the same. How the oil expansion will result in lower taxes. Every expansion has cost everyone outside the oil industry more tax for some reason. Clear proposal of abondined wells cleaned up.

Comment

The headline today will be the massive Russian volcano ash headed to Alaska and North America..
            Likely a weather changer and may be an end to global warming for a while.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...