• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ralph you voted against your own voters one last time.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    I'm confused , where is the 10 point gain for liberals ?
    Reread I didn’t say they were ahead by 10 they were behind by 10 and now according to what I read yesterday ipsos had them ahead that’s a major shift.

Comment

Voters are mad at Ford and taking it out on his gov and any one connected. That's why I fear the Lib/Green/NDP deal.

You have to be blind to think Trudeau won't play that card.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        Voters are mad at Ford and taking it out on his gov and any one connected. That's why I fear the Lib/Green/NDP deal.

You have to be blind to think Trudeau won't play that card.
        Yes everybody likes cutbacks and lower taxes until you go to a hospital and don’t get looked after ir your kid goes to a school with a classroom of 30 kids and no support staff. Some confuse what I write to mean this or that is what I support I m merely stating what is obvious amongst the population.
        For example the climate thing a ma jig or other.
        Conservatives have to become more clear on what their plan is. If they don’t believe in it then say so because as it is the liberals are lumping pollution with climate change and then the conservatives are saying well here’s our plan for climate change which obviously means they believe in it. So where is the difference between them? Your just supporting what the gov us saying.

Comment

Wheel have you been to an ER.

look around how much waste is going on. I see kids with Colds and runny nose. I see street people getting a meal, I see free ride to the city, I see broken bones,I see new Canadians who don't know about walk-in clinics, I see a guy with heart problems that should get inside. Why do people who really aren't sick going to ER? It has to stop. It's an emergency room Not a cold and flu runny nose thing. Over the counter, cold remedies do work. But it's free so waste away. I am dealing with the health centres with my mom now its a shit show that documented to protect not the patient but the workers, some who really are just getting a check.

Schools have more support staff that is true. When i went to school we had 36 in a classroom. One teacher no support staff. Small town. how were they able to do it and now not.

So maybe we did need a house cleaning in Brad's second term or if Harper would have had a majority because as an ex-Civil servant Houston we have a problem.

Crushing debt with no plan isn't going to work either.

Comment

I think the Greens won’t be concentrated enough to get many if any seats. But really, there is no leader in this election as it sits June 2019.

As for coalitions IMHO

Coalitions are gang warfare. I can’t believe that in a democracy they are legal. A coalition could morph into a dictatorship if parties joined up to form majority even though that was not the intention of the voters. The transfer of power to the vocal minority is very dangerous.

We all have one vote for one party, that’s constitutional. If a politician is voted into a riding and wants to jump ship, there should be a re-election.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...