• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yesterday was day 42 .....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This stuff is already 70 days old...

Not mine, but it won't be alone in the failure department.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
      This stuff is already 70 days old...

Not mine, but it won't be alone in the failure department.

That’s 2001 and 2002 canola here . That’s no fun . Sad to see

Comment

I am buying Canola futures, that’s if I can revive my account in Winnipeg. This crop is a long shot unless there is some miracle jet assist. 🚀 Let’s see, can I find an emogi of a shot in the dark?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          I am buying Canola futures, that’s if I can revive my account in Winnipeg. This crop is a long shot unless there is some miracle jet assist. 🚀 Let’s see, can I find an emogi of a shot in the dark?
          Let it bottom....the experts will say there is a monster crop coming Monday morning.....minus 20 bucks a tonne short term minimum.......

Then when the reality hits of the acres lost here and in the states ....too wet there too dry here and now too wet here as well.. .on 50 day in the dirt canola.. ...deer in headlights. ...

Traders believe agrologists who only walk part of a field....

People could ask me on any quarter I farm what this does.....but I am a dumb****led farmer that knows nothing....

Sitting a 4.5 inches since Wednesday. ...Friday morning at 10 am the gauge said 9 tenths....you guys do the math.....

Comment

Still areas with not a lot of precipitation.
            Far NW sask missed past 3-4 days other than showers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...