• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks Agco

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch still makes refillable filters. I used one for years when I ran a PT sprayer.

https://dutchopeners.com/products/cab-filters/

Comment

Originally posted by Ronski View Post
      Can I get the name of your supplier in Florida please (cause I'm lazy and cheap)
      http://FleetFilter.com FleetFilter.com

My bad. Based out of Texas. I was thinking of other supplier in Florida. But Fleet Filter has best prices by far and give you fair warning when prices are going up with suppliers. Wix prices are going up again next week.

Wix Filters (the maker of our NapaGold filters) has announced that on next Monday June 24, 2019, they will be increasing the filter prices of 557 common part numbers by 2.16%. The reason given is a reaction to increasing price of materials; this is a manufacturer's national price increase.

This increase follows a 3.4% increase on April 15, 2019, a 2.2% increase on October 1, 2018 and a 1.5% increase on April 30, 2018. Prices keep going up!

We wanted to let everyone know, so you could take advantage of the old pricing for this week only. We still offer a 10% discount on orders over $125 and a larger 20% discount on orders over $200.

You can always email us at sales@fleetfilter.com or phone us at (866) 949-3458 if you need anything!

Thank you for your continued business!

Comment

My spra coupe hydraulic pump was bad enough at $1,900 but I was a little pissed at the "machine down" air freight bill of $750 which took four days!! Thanks AGCO. Must be a reason why most of my yard is green.

Comment

Originally posted by crusher View Post
          My spra coupe hydraulic pump was bad enough at $1,900 but I was a little pissed at the "machine down" air freight bill of $750 which took four days!! Thanks AGCO. Must be a reason why most of my yard is green.
          I just ordered a pump yesterday, online from the first google search that matched the part # for the clothes washer, came from Ontario, $10 freight, delivered in under 24 hours to my doorstep. Why do we put up with this bullshit? 3 days for a GPS antennae cable from CNH warehouse in Regina 4 hours away. Total horseshit on ag parts!

Comment

I think three new black ones would be a perfect fit. Or Three Red. No Yellow never will never never.

Comment

I wouldnt darken the doors of any of them till they het their pricing back in order
              They wanted $199k to trade up 5 years on this rogator rg700 that we paid $180k outright 5 years ago ???
              Ours has 1100 hours
              I asked the guy “why in **** would i sit in the seat , buy parts and fuel and experience the stress of spraying at $40k a year diff ???
              Or another way of putting it is it costing me $200 per hour to spray my own crops
              Lots around here are adding a pull type sprayer back into the mix or just hiring

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                I wouldnt darken the doors of any of them till they het their pricing back in order
                They wanted $199k to trade up 5 years on this rogator rg700 that we paid $180k outright 5 years ago ???
                Ours has 1100 hours
                I asked the guy “why in **** would i sit in the seat , buy parts and fuel and experience the stress of spraying at $40k a year diff ???
                Or another way of putting it is it costing me $200 per hour to spray my own crops
                Lots around here are adding a pull type sprayer back into the mix or just hiring
                Find a brand new one that is a year or two old on the lot and sing happy birthday to it in front of the salesman. I did that with an ArticCat quad,......lol. Also sent Lee a couple of pics, "Happy Second Birthday" and " Look Who is Two"!! He said, "don't be a d***". But he was from here and a grade under me in school.

Comment

Why doesn't dealer's lot equipment not depreciate the same as my equipment?

Comment

425000 diff on a brand new Bourg little bigger and little heavier.

Wow, my old shit is ipsco bound.

Cash price and ill deliver it to ipsco my self at least I get paid by the pound.

F@#K you dealers.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                      425000 diff on a brand new Bourg little bigger and little heavier.

Wow, my old shit is ipsco bound.

Cash price and ill deliver it to ipsco my self at least I get paid by the pound.

F@#K you dealers.
                      Surprised they even gave you a trade value on your used bourgault. Our dealer told us they don’t even want our trade. One price, and its same whether you trade or not.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...