• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing thread? Being called out....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, just replied to a thread about calling people out, and its now gone!!!!! It seemed to be regarding klause again.

Comment

I know Klause personally, though not well. He pretty much started farming from scratch and has a lot on his plate, he definitely gets more done than most and isn't a scared of hard work. His ideas may seem unconventional, but he definitely seems to be making it work for himself.

Comment

I guess it is possible that we did not see everything this whatever posted. As a moderator, there probably are lines you can’t cross and he owns the site so he makes the rules. We are just squatters and are invited to add respectful opinions though sometimes we come pretty close to the line. 🚶*♂️

Comment

Well just when you think you've seen it all on here

Bizarre.

Comment

the right thing was done, a blind personal attack is crazy, a first post on a good guy is taboo. we all bash the glyphosate dork but at least we know were he stands.

Comment

The guy came from out of nowhere swinging at old Klause. Talk about casting doubts on ones character and credibility on a public forum. Gets to be some legal ramifications if it’s left to go on. Don’t know Klause personally but I’d like to sit down and shoot the shit with him. He seems intelligent and interesting. Whatever beef this poster has with him is his business not ours.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                The guy came from out of nowhere swinging at old Klause. Talk about casting doubts on ones character and credibility on a public forum. Gets to be some legal ramifications if it’s left to go on. Don’t know Klause personally but I’d like to sit down and shoot the shit with him. He seems intelligent and interesting. Whatever beef this poster has with him is his business not ours.
                Its none of our business until it is....if that makes any sense....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  Its none of our business until it is....if that makes any sense....
                  Gotcha.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...