• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau is Creepy AF

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    Hugs for all...teens
    Far as I know Trudeau and this girl have never met before this day. That's a pretty intimate hug for someone you've known for mere minutes. Makes the whole metoo movement look bogus.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Far as I know Trudeau and this girl have never met before this day. That's a pretty intimate hug for someone you've known for mere minutes. Makes the whole metoo movement look bogus.
      On twitter other understanding/wishful women suggest a hug like an older brother...28 years older brother? I think NOT! Big slap/Jail/court time for any of us MATURE males tryin this move!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        There's times CELEBRITIES get away with more than the average Joe Sixpack.

But but but, it's Justin Trudeau! The delusional, detached from reality, bawling trust fund baby, who never ever did much to forge his own trail but stand on his father's coat tails and celebrity.

Go away!

There is a sequel to "Dumb and Dumber" coming out. Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest....Justin Trudeau starring in the third and new role along with old cast members Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels. The casting crew only contacted Trudeau, perfect opportunity and shoe in for the drama teacher and his demeanor....Go Justin Go, finally your calling and big break into stardom.
        This one pic isn't the big break for me as Mr Trudeau goes.

My concern is it just adds to the impression that he has an IQ about the same number as his shoe size.

Not the guy I want burn it all down and lead me into the brave new green economy.

But what the heck, the economy will fix itself, and if you haven't noticed, reported to be best ever.

A one issue wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
          [ATTACH]4940[/ATTACH]

Take a look at that hand placement
          First thing i noticed too. Looks like he wants to strangle that women.

Comment

Looks like I am still over qualified to be prime minister....

Must of been Gerald Butts taking the picture????

Comment

Whats clear is this person should be no where near the PMO. On top of possible serious mental issues perhaps even rampant drugs use as well.

Other people who have led our country spent their 20s and 30s building law practices, getting advancged degrees, working in the community. Trudeau had several mispent youths just fing around for 20 yrs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EE0njn3X4AA9Bml.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	767772

Comment

Whats clear is this person should be no where near the PMO. On top of possible serious mental issues perhaps even rampant drugs use as well.

Other people who have led our country spent their 20s and 30s building law practices, getting advancged degrees, working in the community. Trudeau had several mispent youths just fing around for 20 yrs.

[ATTACH]4946[/ATTACH]
                So he already had his costume for his famous “Mr. Dressup” trip to India?

Comment

[ATTACH]4946[/ATTACH]
                  Guess those tarrifs from india on pulses aren't coming off anytime soon.

Comment

Guess those tarrifs from india on pulses aren't coming off anytime soon.
                    Oh no! They do have internet in India! This will really piss them off! Thanks two faced Justin!

Comment

Obama piped up in the press to say two things the POTUS should not do:

1. Speak before first listening to many perspectives from his advisors
                      2. Refrain from using social media and listening to comments from media in general. The noise screws with your mind. In other words, “keep your eye on the ball”.

Wise advice, impulse can get you into a lot of trouble, as in think before you speak.

Comment

I am the non hugger type.
                        Not that I do not have unsaintly
                        Thoughts.
                        Just
                        Not quite as anal as Harper.

Maybe at a funeral , or your kids a hug

And am not sure which is proper huggers or non.

But to a lot of people, that is how they function.
                        Hug everybody.
                        Kinda who they are.

Definitely with others seen occassions where it is creepy.
                        Usually somebody , that would supposedly be above
                        Anything lewd.
                        Priest lawyer upstanding citizens etc.
                        And you know dam well.

I do not imagine Trudeau has gotten too many rebuffs
                        Probably a learned behavior.
                        Got away with it.
                        Kinda like Trump and his lies
                        Never had real repercussions .
                        So it is all good.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread