• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

Haven't done this for a while ...been lazy...

Thank you to Bill Moroneau for putting forward a means and ways motion for the steel industry....well supported...

Thank you to the saskatchewan government for acknowledging the current drought...OH... they didn't?????

Thank you for the ag ministers both provincial and federal for having their head in the sand....Did they spend time at Yerry's farm first??????

Thank you for the rain forecast that never materializes....its really worse than drugs....

The biggest thank you goes to those that think an advance/ loan in a drought is going to solve any problems.....what kind of stupid do you have to be????? While every other industry gets taxpayer handouts....

Comment

I will thank the guys on Juno beach, 75 years ago, for allowing us to bitch about these trivial things.

Comment

Originally posted by Agvocate View Post
        I will thank the guys on Juno beach, 75 years ago, for allowing us to bitch about these trivial things.
        Thank you for that....and I will apologize for what Trudeau has done to the country they fought for....

Comment

A big thank you to the Riders for just coasting on the field and hoping we will continue to purchase their products.

A big thank you to all weather people who can build you up with hope only to kick the chair out below you.

A big thank you to stupid sales people that can’t see the forest for the trees in farming.

Thank you to the Trudeau gov for saying this morning that China is making shit up about canola.

But that is funny because that is all Trudeau does is make shit up.

A Fu king loan really has to be the stupidest idea ever.

The liberals screwed up this market and farmers get a loan.

Happy Friday off to the lake start spraying Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Agvocate View Post
            Opinions are never trivial.
            Last edited by sumdumguy; Jun 7, 2019, 16:09. Reason: Change mind about posting

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...