• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question about D-Day

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question about D-Day

When I watch Justin Trudeau shake the hands of veterans of the World Wars.....I find myself asking if this is the country those guys fought for?????

Is this the Canada we once were..... nationally and internationally ?????

And what went wrong in such a short period of time???

I'm sure once in your nineties, you let go of that kinda stuff and just observe.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      When I watch Justin Trudeau shake the hands of veterans of the World Wars.....I find myself asking if this is the country those guys fought for?????

It’s somewhat ironic they fought and sacrificed so much so idiots can run the country freely if elected almost destroying the country.

But what a sacrifice those people did am so thankful and great full to them we can freely speak and vote out or in new people.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

Wasn't Pierre T the right age for WW2 and conscription in QC? What happened?

Comment

Pierre was busy travelling to and admiring communist countries. Plain and simple.

Comment

In my opinion this is not the country those brave young men and women fought for.

I think the country was completely changed by Pierre Trudeau and now Justin Trudeau is changing it even more! And its not a change for the good.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
              In my opinion this is not the country those brave young men and women fought for.

I think the country was completely changed by Pierre Trudeau and now Justin Trudeau is changing it even more! And its not a change for the good.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                He was conscripted and joined the officer training cadets as a way to stay in school in Canada. Conscripts didn’t go overseas until after D-Day, before that it was volunteers only. I guess after D-Day they decided nobody needed another junior officer lawyer in France

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                  done the same as trump , bowed out

Comment

Watching the D-Day coverage on CBC and CTV early this morning I had one thought going through my mind:

This is the same asshole that told our veterans that "we have no more to give"!

This man is an absolute insult to our country.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...