• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see your Crop Pics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    Crops are white right now. Temperature is +1 and it is snowing. East of Red Deer.
    Someone has said there’s 4” near my place by Torrington 🙈🙈

Comment

Snow on June 7?

Comment

Been snowing for last 4 hours here hour east of Edmonton. Inch of wet snow is on the ground, more than that has fallen...hopefully it stays cloudy tonight...its cold!

Comment

Pioneer P501L

Comment

Comment

Wheat seeded with the ole 8910 Bourgault with on row valley spring packers ..

Comment

Blackbeans

Comment

Drought stress showing

Comment

It's worse than I was thinking.

Have been busy hauling durum... hadn't had a chance to properly scout with the exception of one field ive been keeping an eye on flea beetles...

About that beetle riddled shithole, I'm starting to think I'll be able to take the tandem over for the day and wipe out a few low spots and places that germinated and I hope I can gather up a truckload of yellow mustard off the whole 235ac.

Stuff that germinated early is about the size of your hand and contemplating bolting, the stuff that came a week later is 1/2 the size of the PALM of your hand and thinking the same.

Leaves on later stuff are rinkidink, and blueish in color.

Last stuff to come up had two jagged leaves the size of your pinky nail and the cotylydon's are already red and crispy.

50% germ at best.

Flea beetles still present, but they're having a hard time finding much to eat.

And, FML, itty bitty grasshoppers have just hatched and are chewing voraciously.

Should just let em have it and call it chemfallow for the year.

Comment

On the field on the home quarter...

South 1/2 is tolerable, north 1/2 very patchy germ. Y. Mustard as well.

Picked up a monstrous 0.11" here on Sunday. Was enough to germinate quite a bit of it, but the roots haven't made it to moisture, that 0.11" is long gone, and top growth is horrid color, and likely to die tomorrow in the 85° heat.

Dont want to even share pictures yet... once I'm past the embarrassment, I'll likely through them up...

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                        It's worse than I was thinking.

Have been busy hauling durum... hadn't had a chance to properly scout with the exception of one field ive been keeping an eye on flea beetles...

About that beetle riddled shithole, I'm starting to think I'll be able to take the tandem over for the day and wipe out a few low spots and places that germinated and I hope I can gather up a truckload of yellow mustard off the whole 235ac.

Stuff that germinated early is about the size of your hand and contemplating bolting, the stuff that came a week later is 1/2 the size of the PALM of your hand and thinking the same.

Leaves on later stuff are rinkidink, and blueish in color.

Last stuff to come up had two jagged leaves the size of your pinky nail and the cotylydon's are already red and crispy.

50% germ at best.

Flea beetles still present, but they're having a hard time finding much to eat.

And, FML, itty bitty grasshoppers have just hatched and are chewing voraciously.

Should just let em have it and call it chemfallow for the year.
                        Sorry to hems, it’s much the same in western sask
                        We a barely hanging on here. Pictures look ok but we are on life support.

Comment

The grasshoppers ive seen this year are a bright florescent green, mutant looking.

Comment

Not mine but this is supposed to be fall rye.

pasture grazed so damn hard there's bare dirt and caraganas stripped as high as the cattle could reach.

Comment

Canola going on 40+days in the ground.

Comment

Finally wrote in the journal tonight that as far as oilseeds are concerned they're likely "deep sixed" for the year... grass already is, and peas and cereals are at best 10 days behind.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...