• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau Correction

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau Correction

Some of you saw they $1.4B given away to foreign countries reproductive rights, basically funding abortion overseas on our dime.

Got the number wrong. Its actually $14B over 10 yrs. I feel sick.

Thank goodness budgets balance themselves or else I would have to worry about this idiot and his spending. Obviously, idiot knows what he is doing... and I will continue to have faith in this fool.

There are no words - what an idiot!

Comment

Treaudo should do the honourable thing, what’s right, etc offer to trade places with the 2 captives in China

Comment

Amazing to see the government to continue billions across the planet 🌎.
        So where is this money coming from again ??

In the mean time destruction of Canada’s major export markets and killing most the natural resource revenue we had ...... what could possibly go wrong????
        Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 5, 2019, 19:37.

Comment

Folks,

These little fairies 🧚*♀️ that look like unicorns 🦄 fly all across this country in carbon neutral paper airplanes ✈️ spewing free money 💰 to every made up idiotic cause known people kind and this will in result in a leprechaun 🍀 sighting who will in turn lead us to the pot of gold.

I have figured out the idiots plan.

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post
            Folks,

These little fairies 🧚*♀️ that look like unicorns 🦄 fly all across this country in carbon neutral paper airplanes ✈️ spewing free money 💰 to every made up idiotic cause known people kind and this will in result in a leprechaun 🍀 sighting who will in turn lead us to the pot of gold.

I have figured out the idiots plan.
            Jeez you guys are good! Excellent posts...

"Treaudo should do the honourable thing, what’s right, etc offer to trade places with the 2 captives in China."

Wish I could LIKE that a dozen times! Perfect idea, get two jobs done with ONE move!

Comment

They probably don't want him either.

I doubt there is anything he could do to vindicate/justify himself .....he's gone long past the tipping point for me.

Seems like he's adopting the scorched earth policy on his way out.

Comment

Farma you are right,
                Trudeau and Goodale - swap one for one

Comment

Everytime I see Goodale on TV ...I feel like throwing up....

Such an absolute waste ...doesn't give a shit about Saskatchewan....and I think he just likes to hear himself ....

He gets quoted in the Western Producer about help for farmers ...soon...and agri-recovery....he doesn't know what the **** he is talking about....

Soon means within a few days...not weeks or months or years....

And no one knows what agri-recovery is or why it isn't being used ....

And then there are the conservatives that gutted any chance of a farm support program for the people that elected them....its just embarrassing on all fronts...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    Everytime I see Goodale on TV ...I feel like throwing up....

Such an absolute waste ...doesn't give a shit about Saskatchewan....and I think he just likes to hear himself ....

He gets quoted in the Western Producer about help for farmers ...soon...and agri-recovery....he doesn't know what the **** he is talking about....

Soon means within a few days...not weeks or months or years....

And no one knows what agri-recovery is or why it isn't being used ....

And then there are the conservatives that gutted any chance of a farm support program for the people that elected them....its just embarrassing on all fronts...
                    Ralph is hook line and sinker locked up in the UN agenda just like Peter Pan

Comment

Goodale gets paid to talk and say nothing substantial for his entire life....he has accomplished nothing as a politician.....

I dont know how he gets re-elected.....

Nothing....SFA...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                        Goodale gets paid to talk and say nothing substantial for his entire life....he has accomplished nothing as a politician.....

I dont know how he gets re-elected.....

Nothing....SFA...
                        He keeps his little voting base happy with perks , absolutely no different the Bill Boyd . They both should have been 🥾 long ago

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...