• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the weather changing or 1961 all over again.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granddad said 37 was the worst Dad and Father in law say 61 was the worst. Me I say 88 and 2002 were the worst ones. If you add more generation you would go back thousands of years with dry then wet and hot and cold and just more of the same.

Clucky and his followers just make me laugh at how locked in to their ideology that they are and how they can't look at this with some common sense!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
      Granddad said 37 was the worst Dad and Father in law say 61 was the worst. Me I say 88 and 2002 were the worst ones. If you add more generation you would go back thousands of years with dry then wet and hot and cold and just more of the same.

Clucky and his followers just make me laugh at how locked in to their ideology that they are and how they can't look at this with some common sense!

Wheat and barley yields on average across MB SK and AB
      Sorted by year...1st 10 are the best from 1929 to 2018
      2nd 10 are the worst ..

Comment

My Grampa said they took the wagon out and forked Russian thistle on to it for winter feed to mix with the little bit of slough hay that they were able to cut. Tough winter on livestock 1937-1938.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/09/19/californias-current-drought-may-seem-bad-but-past-versions-have-lasted-hundreds-of-years/. Research based on historical data and present occurance not flawed or coerced weather modeling.
          Last edited by binthere; Jun 3, 2019, 11:37.

Comment

Name a politician in Canada that denies climate change.

Comment

And new guy I haven’t seen one of them change their lifestyle yet.

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
                And new guy I haven’t seen one of them change their lifestyle yet.
                I take that as you know none that denies climate change.

Comment

On my near 60 years yet to see a politician that wouldn’t say what they need to get a vote.By the way new guy everyone one knows there is climate change it just depends on the narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                    These kind of posts will have the editor of the Country Guide phoning them and asking them for opinion pieces. 😂

Another one to add to the ignore list.
                    can you imagine having that kind of spare time ,to look all this horseshit up ????
                    Last edited by Guest; Jun 3, 2019, 12:58.

Comment

"Name a politician in Canada that denies climate change."

Donald Trump.

I think everyone believes in climate change. Anyone that can think knows it is not caused by CO2.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                        christ all mighty , wtf is wrong with you people
                        o n c e a g a i n, i w i l l t r y t o g o s l o w s o e v e n y o u c a n u n d e r s t a n d;
                        NO ONE ON HERE DENIES CLIMATE CHANGE FFS (i hope i speak for the silent majority)
                        WE ARE JUST NOT STUPID OR ARROGANT ENOUGH TO THINK WE CAN CONTROL IT
                        Once again if the climate didn't change, BIG BERT , the crocodile would not have expired 5 miles from here
                        there would not be palm tree fossils in the arctic, etc. , etc., try to get up to speed . do some reading , watch some docs, podcasts etc, that are not sponsored by the state broadcaster

Comment

I deny climate change whole heartedly. if by this you mean the end of the world scenario with 100 ft sea level rise and the earth burning to a crisp. Yes I deny that will ever happen.

if you are talking about the normal inherent volitility in a chaotic system. Yes I totally believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                            Dad said 1961 it never rained at all and In 88 it did June 23 rd I think.
                            We also received rain around that time in “88” about 1/2 an inch or so.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                              And more importantly, Name a politician who is qualified to Understand the science and come to their own unbiased conclusions? Chuck keeps reminding us that we are not qualified to have an opinion because we are not climate scientists, So why does a consensus of politicians, who take the easy Road by paying lip service to the cause du jour hold any weight?
                              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 3, 2019, 13:49.

Comment

Climate believers are gonna have a meltdown when govt realizes they can't mothball coal fired plants and the push for nukes comes online, US just setup India with 6. It'll be case of careful what you wish for, you'll get it. You can track funding from the uranium industry to the climate believes

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/build-nuclear-power-plants-india-190314072408714.html
                                Last edited by macdon02; Jun 3, 2019, 13:54.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...