• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the weather changing or 1961 all over again.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Humans have made massive physical changes to the worlds landscape which also cause climate change. Break up all the grasslands and cut down all the forests and guess what happens. Then add in all the extra carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

Climate change occurs because of several factors. It would be hard to put a percentage of human caused climate change on a particular year. The most important evidence is in the trends. Natural variabilty still exists from year to year and season to season but the trends over long periods of time tell the story.

Nature is cutting down the trees right now by thunder storms and fire use to ravage the prairies every so often ...long before we were here...I think that's where some science loses it credibility....

Comment

Helmsdale.

Nobody gives a shit whether you think I am a troll. You are wasting your time with your juvenile bullshit.

Give us the evidence that all the climate scientists are wrong! Its simple. Provide the evidence. If you can't, then give up.

Comment

Give me a fn break. Maybe look up that research that was done which showed that the prairies have suffered droughts for tens of thousands of yrs some lasting as long as 30 yrs. And yes before we discovered oil. Unless all those native campfires were the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Give me a fn break. Maybe look up that research that was done which showed that the prairies have suffered droughts for tens of thousands of yrs some lasting as long as 30 yrs. And yes before we discovered oil. Unless all those native campfires were the problem.
          Interesting comment I never thought about before ...maybe the indigenous peoples were the start of climate change????? whoa that would start a thread hey?????

Someone started one of the fires up north according to the locals ......

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            There's no point arguing with a warmist. Blessed be those who believe for they shall inherit the media.

Comment

And the good news is, no mosquitoes

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
                There's no point arguing with a warmist. Blessed be those who believe for they shall inherit the media.
                CBC is actually blaming climate change for forest fires that are caused by arsonists now.

Comment

Wow chuck flatlanders. You believed in the cwb so is that dinosaur you.

Cut a f$&king tree in half and look at the rings count them back oh 88 and 61 narrow no growth.

Cut and paste great job google.

Comment

The weather has just turned to a dry cycle of years ,which is more normal for our area ,than the previous nine years of wet. I was too young to remember 1961 but 1988 is the drought that’s embedded in my mind. There were a few weeks that year with temperatures well over plus 30 and windy. This started late May of that year. Was 1961 worse than 1988?

Comment

Chuck, you mentioned RCP 8.5 multiple times. Do you know what probabilities the ICPP gives that scenario? Do you know how far off our current trajectory that extreme scenario currently is?

Comment

Interesting facts: Credit: Joe Bastardi

Atmosphere is 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, and less than 1% of the inert gas, argon. Carbon dioxide: 4/10,000ths. 3/10,000ths or 3/4 of the total atmospheric CO2 is natural 1/10,000th is contributed by man. US 15% of that, which means US is responsible for .00015 of air being co2

Chuck, Come up with any alarmist events that have come true yet?

Comment

Dad said 1961 it never rained at all and In 88 it did June 23 rd I think.

Comment

Seeding sloughs maybe that will work.

Comment

A graph to help the warmists understand...Click image for larger version

Name:	D7DZFYHX4AYF5e3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	767341Click image for larger version

Name:	D5AaS7WXoAEafEB.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	767342Click image for larger version

Name:	tb-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	767343

Comment

For chuck

Cut and paste.

Why can’t CWB supporters look at the big picture. It’s the same with climate change it’s one way or nothing.

Look at everything.

I’m saying the 30s were dry 1961 was bone dry and 88 was awful till late June and we all danced still the crop wasn’t that good.

Spend spend spend is bullshit.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...