• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frost map

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    The most beautiful lentil fields around here this year are the ones seeded April 15 on Canary stubble burnt black. The black soil held the heat and lentils are 3 inches tall with 7-8 branches. You see Bucket every dog has his day. Seems farmers are all just experimenting. With about 100 days to grow a crop, we are never sure which hundred days they are. Depends on early frost in fall or late frost in spring.
    I think lentils can withstand more frost than some other crops....first they start at a depth greater than canola...and they have built energy to emerge....

Comment

April 15 lentils would have to with stand a couple -9 nights in early may and a -6 a few nights ago. Not something I want to take chance on.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
        Which companies are covering seed for re-seeding?
        What companies are covering spray for flea beatles since seed treatment isn’t working?
        I think all the lumiderm/fortenza , etc do
        But you hafta get rep to look

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          chucky?
          Kinda think chucky and grassy

Comment

No wonder decis is free, I would give it away too.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...