• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Bourgault Hydraulic Hose

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Bourgault Hydraulic Hose

Just spent a few hours changing all hyd hose on both 7200 and 6000 harrow bars
    Not that old ?
    Friend has a fairly new 3320 air drill and has changed about 40 packer wheel hyd hoses already at $40 a pop , says hes gonna hafta trade drill or buy a hose machine and a few rolls of hose
    Maybe for the money they charge for this shit we could get canadian or US hyd hose instead of chinese junk hose ??
    Then i go hook onto 40 year old disc and original hoses dont leak ???

Farmers should get a farmers ombudsman for shit like this....

Single braid hose that has to be replaced within 3 years...

Tires that go to shit. ..

Emissions that start to fail after the warranty....

Etc etc etc. ...

Bunch of ****ing bullshit. ...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

Etc etc etc. ...

Goodyear tubeless implement tires that will not hold air... am I the only one?

I was getting the: "your old rims are the problem" arguement from the tire retailer.

Started changing my own. I wire wheeled everything, Emery clothed, and even primed and repainted some rims. Same result...

Switched to Firestone, and voila, they hold air again!

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

Etc etc etc. ...

Yea dealer says when warranty is off JUST pay $3-5k to delete that horseshit after fightin with it for 5 years and paying extra to have it on there in the first place
        Dealers are the ones that should of straightened this shit out

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          Not that old ?
          Friend has a fairly new 3320 air drill and has changed about 40 packer wheel hyd hoses already at $40 a pop , says hes gonna hafta trade drill or buy a hose machine and a few rolls of hose
          Maybe for the money they charge for this shit we could get canadian or US hyd hose instead of chinese junk hose ??
          I am ok with carbon taxing this kind of shit, stuff destined for the land fill right off the production line. Anything that engineered to either wear out after X hours, or be obsolete within X years should see a huge carbon tax!!

Comment

Same here. I have three boug's, two cultivators and the airdrill will the newest most hoses have been changed and almost all the cylinders needing seals. Then there is the oldest with all original hose and every cylinder dry.

Just crap what they put on them now with then building as cheap as they can and charging as much as they can.

Comment

Dad bought a ih disk years ago, stamped on every hose 2000 psi, tractor was 2200 closed center, blew them all in two years.

Comment

These Goodyear tires, on the bg i had to loosen every shank fitting on the hoses that didn't have the nice little arch in them over the shank. Yes it's shit hose as it only lasts a year if they rub anywhere. Imo it isn't just ag related, vehicles are shit the days, everything built to be scrapped, keep buying and keep financing. Don't get me started on a meal at a restaurant.... crap cuts of meat. The economy declines so quality suffers as cheaper products get used to boost profits and meet regulation which increased costs... vicious circle. It should get worse. Fwiw i heard BG dumped all the "expensive" employees in their rounds of cuts so im guessing after buying a 750k drill a guy is gonna need to drag a welder behind to finish what wasnt.

Comment

Not that old ?
                  Not to mention all the hyd oil thats been blown all over the ground because of their greed
                  And the time and money replacing their chinese hose

Comment

Not that old ?
                    Maybe for the money they charge for this shit we could get Canadian or US hyd hose instead of Chinese junk hose ??
                    had to change all the hydro couplers on a brand new BG drill, cheap Chinese sh&t. was blowing them every other day, plus screwed up the cart unloader pump. put all Pioneers on, never an issue. never seen such a dog and pony show.

Comment

I like my springs. No leaks.

Comment

I buy Parker and only Parker. They seem ok.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                          Same here. I have three boug's, two cultivators and the airdrill will the newest most hoses have been changed and almost all the cylinders needing seals. Then there is the oldest with all original hose and every cylinder dry.

Just crap what they put on them now with then building as cheap as they can and charging as much as they can.
                          Our worthless 21 year old 5710 has ALL original Hyd hoses and cylinders. No leaks, perfect working condition, is BG shopping in CHINA now?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                            Our worthless 21 year old 5710 has ALL original Hyd hoses and cylinders. No leaks, perfect working condition, is BG shopping in CHINA now?
                            Of course they are...everyone is told to go to China. ...

JD buys garbage components as well and they make a killing replacing substandard parts.....

Comment

So you guys want a $750K drill to cost a cool million dollars?

It's all ****en nuts.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...