• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Drought Maps

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following...

I'm scared to call scic for fear they make me put a second crop into dust. I just dont see the point. I'm sure they wouldnt encourage that.... right? What a shit position to be in. Gonna be a long time till fall 2020 at this rate

Comment

Watch the fertilizer “speacials” pop up here shortly for next year .
      “But now before it’s too late !!!” 🖕🏿

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        50% more humidity than here lol ...

This is near identical to last year this time ..
        Careful. You might spontaneous combust !

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Watch the fertilizer “speacials” pop up here shortly for next year .
          “But now before it’s too late !!!” 🖕🏿
          If NO crop all the fertilizer will still be there for 2020, they can go to HELL!

Comment

im not talking about reseeding benefits , has anyone ever been denied coverage later on with SCIC because of poor emergence ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              im not talking about reseeding benefits , has anyone ever been denied coverage later on with SCIC because of poor emergence ?
              I've only ever had an establishment benefit when had a bunch of land flooded after seeding. The other times when I had poor emergence it has to be extremely thin potential stand to get a benefit otherwise they just send you to yield loss in the fall if you have one. Not really a denial but just passing the buck to the end instead of dealing with it up front.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                Mr Moe if your reading this its time to clean house at sask crop insurance !

Farmers need a decent crop insurance program that covers them in drought or flood !

Enough with the games at sask crop insurance its time shawn jaques is fired !
                Moe doesn't give a shit about farmers.....30 degree heat and no rain in sight....and it froze this past Monday. ....at the very least he and his used car salesman for an Ag minister could acknowledge the pending consequences. ..

At least Devine could....back in the day....

Comment

Moe is still patting himself on the back for suggesting bigger cash advances.....dont expect any help from him.

Comment

The models are showing a nice ____ event for most of Southern SK next Saturday. I dont want to post the image and ginx it again.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                      The models are showing a nice ____ event for most of Southern SK next Saturday. I dont want to post the image and ginx it again.
                      Hope someone gets rain , cause every single model has been near 100% wrong for over a fukin month.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                        Tonite I kinda don't care !

Kinda want some crown mixed in my coke !

Kinda wanna drown the memory !
                        I think biglentil was dreaming of having some gin when he wasn't wanting to jinx the forecast! Let's hope a widespread rain comes this time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...