• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain event ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    I would say if guys aren't in by first week or so in June she is a write off. They wont take the chance after that and will just get insurance.

Great ag reset. trade war combined with weather disaster.
    I thought the issue was its getting late for corn but lots of time left for beans, hence a benefit to wheat but another blow to canola as acres get swapped to beans.

Comment

I have been watching a thread over on Advantage Cattle.

They are mostly cattle guys and the most opinionated ones maybe don't grow corn but it give a feel for the situation.

http://www.advantagecattle.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15218&whichpage=9

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        Best memory for me is cutting flaxstraw outta feeder paddles on a 750 massey with a chainsaw and sawzall and pulling straw till your fingers bled
        Used to have to baby the paddle feederhouse for the first few acres every year or take the time to polish it with sandpaper before you got going. Otherwise you were pulling it out with pliers. The beauty of leaving all your equipment outside.

Plugged the cylinder once upon a time and after getting it unplugged, started boring into a heavy swath again until it started wrapping around the table auger and started pushing it out the foot steps on the feeder... Forgot to kick the cylinder back into gear. It packed that baby like a straw bale!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...