• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cut off the Trolls

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chucky if I want to talk trips to Mexico snowmobiling and fishing trips and if I want to here how mich it has rained locally I go to the coffee shop. I come to agriville because I can here how much it has rained on the other side of the prairie or Canada. I know what the crop is like locally but what about the crop in the Pease country or Ontario. I like to here what farmers are doing and thinking from all over not the same old gossip at the coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      ....Now I like grass he is a dedicated liberal and all is good....
      Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not - you'll have to find someone else to be a Liberal with you. After all the years of whining and complaining who would have suspected all it would take was the illusion of finding a fellow Liberal so that you could finally declare that "all is good"?

Comment

Without the trolls like chuck and grass and friends we wouldnt be able to see how stupid the leftards really are. These kind of people are pushing their warped views on the rest of the country so we need to keep them in the light to know what they are up to.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
          Can the moderator cut these TROLLs off from this forum, they have totally wrecked Agriville. I hardly stop on this site any more because of these idiots. They aren’t even farmers just a few organic earth muffins living in their parents basements.
          Chuck chuck
          Austrandia
          And a few others
          Cut them off already!!
          It would be a benefit for the site if conversations started by blocked trolls didn’t appear in the list.

Austranda, Chuck, and a few others continue to stir people up with their non-stop off topic trolling.

Comment

Trolls’ only purpose is to aggravate and irritate. Don’t need em - boot em to the curb!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Trolls’ only purpose is to aggravate and irritate. Don’t need em - boot em to the curb!
              Well everyone finally quit replying to its thread and now its replying to its own posts just like i said it would
              Soon it will see how foolish it looks

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                I agree with you a 100%
                I dont waste time on abusive dipsticks like that thing in its mommies basement , havent missed it for a minute
                Hi wasteIH that's your post from 6 weeks ago. Seems you've wasted 6 weeks following me. Please stick to Facebook and your convictions. I think trolls should be censored as well as the swearing. The most I've done is twisted your name, check your ego at the door.

Comment

I agree with others, don't ban posters, move topics like climate change, crop production issues and Saskfarmers weekly crop report to the crops section. Political discussions to off topic and leave only commodity marketing topics for commodity discussion. But let's be real for a moment.

According to the Privacy Policy and Terms of service, you can post anything you want anywhere. This site is a free service, all your personal information is carefully shared to even third party suppliers. Do not tracks are ignored. They assume most of you use enough identifiable personal information, I have no idea why you would, to be of value or the site would never keep going. Since its free, you are the product.

Some light reading of why anyone can post anything anywhere:

Our Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information
                  Our primary use of the personally identifiable information that you provide to us is to provide you with the products, services, and information that you request. We may also contact you regarding products, services, and information we believe you would find useful. FARMS.COM Websites may store and use your personal information for our own internal purposes, including list management and demographic matching with other database information from our corporate affiliates and other sources.

At times, we may send you emails containing promotional material on behalf of other companies or organizations that have a product or service we believe may be of interest to you. You may direct us not to send you such emails as explained in the “Choice” section below. FARMS.COM Websites do not share your email address or demographic information with third-party organizations.

From time to time, we may send promotional material to your postal mailing address that you have given us. You can request that we not provide your postal address to other companies by calling us at 888-248-4893.
                  Additionally, we may use cookies to generate composite or aggregate tracking information for traffic accounting and content analysis, which we may share with other companies for the purpose of documenting site use. Such aggregated statistical information is not directly linked to any personally identifiable information and cannot be used to identify you or any individual user of our Websites.

FARMS.COM Websites are operated in the United States and Canada. Please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States if you are not already in the United States. By using FARMS.COM Websites and/or providing us with your personal information through our Websites, you consent to this transfer of information.

Choice
                  FARMS.COM Websites give you the option to not submit any personally identifiable information to us (although if you choose not to, you would be unable to register as a user or use features of the FARMS.COM Websites that require you to provide that information). Alternatively, you may choose to submit only those fields of data absolutely required for registration on our Websites.

We allow selected third-party companies to set cookies or similar technologies on our Websites. Some of these companies provide advertising services to us and to you; others help us understand how our site is used. FARMS.COM Websites do not provide your contact information to those companies. To learn more about those cookies, you must visit the websites of the companies that place them on our Websites.

If you prefer not to receive email marketing communications from us, we provide a mechanism for opting out of this service at the bottom of every email message we send. Please note that you will not be able to opt out with regard to the collection and disclosure of aggregate information. Such aggregate information reflects the combined statistical analysis of various aspects of site usage and cannot specifically be linked or connected with any of your personal identifiable information.

As described above, you may choose to ask that we not send you promotional or advertising email messages on behalf of third-parties. Accordingly, you may "opt out" of such email messages at any time by sending a message to: info@farms.com directing us not to share such information for marketing purposes.

Do Not Track
                  Some browsers send so-called “Do Not Track” signals to our Websites. FARMS.COM Websites currently do not honor such indications due to a lack of industry consensus as to how such signals should be handled.

Our Retention of Your Personally Identifiable Information and Data
                  Once you have registered with a FARMS.COM Website, we will store and maintain the personally identifiable information you have provided to us for so long as you remain a registered user and have not directed us otherwise, or for so long as we are required by law to retain such information. Our retention of your data allows us to continue to provide you with highly personalized services.

Comment

Only talk about marketing? Shows how dumb some people are sorry to offend. But what effects marketing and markets? If we were to only discuss the daily quotes now that would be some real lunatic food we d all go nuts. Big drought and markets go down. Big crop and markets stay the same or go down.
                    Most of the topics that are discussed affect the market as much if more than production, as much as maybe some don’t realize or want to admit. Because oh the market determines the price. What a crock of crap that is!!!!

When we talk about truduea what he does affects peoples pockets whic affects our markets. Things he does to price of seed, how rhe programs work all affect our farms or do they not?

When we talk about trump well when he says he’s protecting his farmers who’s that hurting take a wild guess? Tariffs? Steel? Lumber? Etc etc
                    Start a war or don’t affects prices as much as anything?

Marijuana people stoned likely vote differently than those not which affects who will charge a tax or not which affects who has money to buy our product or not. True or false?

No glyphosate? Do you not think that drastically changes our cost of production, the way we farm the equipment we need?

Sheepwheat talking about that way of farming or the next talking about their larger scale is it not all relevant or good to hear how different approaches work? What lifestyle goes with each approach?

Yes maybe the heading commodity marketing is the problem, maybe it should be called things that affect how we make a living. But isn’t all those things that affect the money we get for our product or the cost of how we generate it the real important thing and isn’t that for the most part what we are talking about?

If we just talk about how the real market works where a big drought or flood or frost has next to no affect on prices while the p m wearing an insulting wardrobe in India or Pakistan does and we don’t talk about it aren’t we missing the reality of our situation?

So the price of canola went up 10cents a t today what could we possibly talk about all day as to why it did that would really matter and who would be correct as to the cause of the 10 cents? Does anything you do on your farm cause that 10 cent change? Lol
                    Last edited by the big wheel; Jul 3, 2019, 04:42.

Comment

The Disrupters will disrupt the market, farming practices... and life will go on. Change is the only constant. Faith based decisions... are a big part of the culture... that makes our markets... deny and object at your own peril... both eyes wide open... know where we are going... seems wise... no? Cheers!!!

P.S. When it is all said and done... there will be much more said than done... right or wrong... wrong will still be wrong... wishing it was right... does not change reality... like we all should have sold more fall grain... however... rains come... 99 percent of the time!!!
                      Last edited by TOM4CWB; Jul 3, 2019, 04:36.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        Only talk about marketing? Shows how dumb some people are sorry to offend. But what effects marketing and markets? If we were to only discuss the daily quotes now that would be some real lunatic food we d all go nuts. Big drought and markets go down. Big crop and markets stay the same or go down.
                        Most of the topics that are discussed affect the market as much if more than production, as much as maybe some don’t realize or want to admit. Because oh the market determines the price. What a crock of crap that is!!!!

When we talk about truduea what he does affects peoples pockets whic affects our markets. Things he does to price of seed, how rhe programs work all affect our farms or do they not?

When we talk about trump well when he says he’s protecting his farmers who’s that hurting take a wild guess? Tariffs? Steel? Lumber? Etc etc
                        Start a war or don’t affects prices as much as anything?

Marijuana people stoned likely vote differently than those not which affects who will charge a tax or not which affects who has money to buy our product or not. True or false?

No glyphosate? Do you not think that drastically changes our cost of production, the way we farm the equipment we need?

Sheepwheat talking about that way of farming or the next talking about their larger scale is it not all relevant or good to hear how different approaches work? What lifestyle goes with each approach?

Yes maybe the heading commodity marketing is the problem, maybe it should be called things that affect how we make a living. But isn’t all those things that affect the money we get for our product or the cost of how we generate it the real important thing and isn’t that for the most part what we are talking about?

If we just talk about how the real market works where a big drought or flood or frost has next to no affect on prices while the p m wearing an insulting wardrobe in India or Pakistan does and we don’t talk about it aren’t we missing the reality of our situation?

So the price of canola went up 10cents a t today what could we possibly talk about all day as to why it did that would really matter and who would be correct as to the cause of the 10 cents? Does anything you do on your farm cause that 10 cent change? Lol
                        Your right about the markets, fake news. Better to discuss real life events, experiences.

Comment

Each to their own , eventually those that are on public forums who are just there to be mud slingers expose themselves. Others who have political and personal agendas expose themselves.
                          Most of us are here to share market info when it’s relative . Share real life experience about actually farming and raising crops and or livestock. It’s about earning a living off the land , and raising a family , that’s who most of us are regardless of farm size.
                          Market analysis from Errol , Larry and others are extremely welcome and important to get a reality check from the market world . Unfortunately, like weather persons .... lol , they do get poked at from us on here at times when the reality of the farm is not kind in our world. But most times it’s a small world , production wise we get to see and need the input from those not consumed daily with the pressures of actually farming and dealing with the 1000 things on our brains at a time it seems .
                          End of the day I would never trade what I do for anything , most of us would not either. There is nothing better than actual hard work paying off in my view. And I take acception to those who attack our way of life ..... always will.
                          So trolls be trolls , we know who they are.
                          They add nothing to here but mud slinging and eventually make themselves looks like idiots and will fade away as others have .

Comment

Let people say what they want.
                            Issue wise
                            Personal attacks are another matter
                            .... I would rather know who is off the deep end. And who is not.
                            If someone wants to tell the world , they want to harm people.
                            That is kinda handy to know

I would rather know what reason
                            Someone has a contrary opinion .
                            To critique my own argument.

Sf 3 and myself do not agree on a lot. But I still learn a lot from him.
                            Same applies to everybody else.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...