• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wet 10 day forecast

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every forecast is less...WTF are they looking At?

Comment

We have had nothing .
      Ask the nh3 driver and no one is seeding canola. It would just have to be too deep.
      It had better rain quick or my fall bought canola seed .
      (Wise move) Will have another birthday in the shed .

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
        The Norwegians are forecasting over 3" for here in the next 10 days, lets hope we get it - even half of that.

Updated and downgraded a bit since this morning.

We went from five days of rain forecasted to one. Currently light rain coming down and just finished getting our first quarter in. Even got all the chores and feeding done before midnight which hasn’t happened in quite a while. I guess we’ll have time to finish up some fixing that needs to be done. The grass is definitely enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
          We went from five days of rain forecasted to one. Currently light rain coming down and just finished getting our first quarter in. Even got all the chores and feeding done before midnight which hasn’t happened in quite a while. I guess we’ll have time to finish up some fixing that needs to be done. The grass is definitely enjoying it.
          I have a tremendous amount of respect for farmers like you woodland 👍. Burning the candle 🕯 on both ends to make er go .

There are some on here that farm a bit and dis expect “the system “ like the CWB , to entitle them a carrier if farming and are now as bitter as hell that the world is passingbthem by hey chuck ??
          Get one of those steam plants going on your dirt up there yet ? All around you now .

Comment

Forecast has changed over night to a chance of a “spit” for the wk end.

Comment

Never pin your hopes on a forecast.

Even with all the technology at their disposal, they're still guessing....especially long-term

Comment

Full speed ahead with plant 19 as now its 30% today and that's it a sunny great weekend.

Oh, wait its the may long right.

Ah, sunny ways. Environment Canada has always predicted great weekend to get everyone out to cottage etc. then it snows.

Or gas prices have to go up to, watch.

It's a guessing game and they have no clue.

Plant on.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Never pin your hopes on a forecast.

Even with all the technology at their disposal, they're still guessing....especially long-term
                  Is 12 years long term enough? Climate Scare Mongers accurately can predict our demise to the tenth of a degree, average world temp! And you doubt a 5 day forecast? Shame on us DENIERS!

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                    This sure turned into a large case of Fake News.

Comment

I can see the rain clouds hanging south of me down by med hat, but dust is in the air here in the garden of eden. A neighbor's field just to the NE if what im currently seeding has busted out and was blowing by 9:30. It'll look like the Sahara by the end of the day im thinking.

Comment

Been looking at a dark grey/blue cloud bank south of us all day yesterday, but when you hear about the high pressure ridge and can see on the satellite imagery the low pressure system pushing up against it....you kind of know and give up hope of seeing any rain out of that system.

Oh well, we're not in horrible shape for soil moisture

It is what it is....

Comment

Cutting back on crop production without even trying

Comment

The not so wet 10 day forecast.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                              Cutting back on crop production without even trying
                              I do my part the best I can, the rest is out of my hands and up to Mother Nuture.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...