• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain Friday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain Friday

Tenth and a half here, just cloudy most of the day, radar showed lots just S and E of here. Wadena had more.Typical pattern where in some years we just miss rains. Did it amount to anything? Stop field work?

1.5 tenths here got shut down around 5. Moisture is very good, seeding corner to corner for the most part.

Comment

A whopping .22 in the Slum of the Ghetto. Thankful none the less.

By the looks of radar, alot of good showers slipped past us, like usual.

Comment

Tenth here
        Trudeau has cut us off lol

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          A whopping .22 in the Slum of the Ghetto. Thankful none the less.

By the looks of radar, alot of good showers slipped past us, like usual.
          The radar painted a pretty pic last yr, and nothing really developed, it resembled yesterday. Neighbour who lives in Assiniboia asked me how much it rained, he thought there was more the way the radar looked.
          Let’s all get the crop in and get a good soaker.
          I know there are some real dry areas though who would take a shot. My area looks like harvest just finished with all the unseeded fields yet.

Comment

Had a customer from west central SK come pick up some bulls this morning - drove through rain for 3 hours yesterday he said. Zero at his place, zero at mine.

Comment

With this total and April we start with one inch since thaw

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...