• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payment terms for lentils / canary

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment terms for lentils / canary

Is there a special crops company out there that is actually making their payment terms and paying for product on time? I know firsthand of one company that the CGC is asking questions of and keeping a close eye on.... as well as more than a couple angered farmers.

Originally posted by Kraut View Post
    Is there a special crops company out there that is actually making their payment terms and paying for product on time? I know firsthand of one company that the CGC is asking questions of and keeping a close eye on.... as well as more than a couple angered farmers.
    Why not say the name. ????

Comment

Don’t worry if you don’t get paid take a cash advance in next years crop that solves everything and keeps the media quiet.

When a farmer doesn’t get paid nobody says a word when it’s the other way around lawyers and media. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        Why not say the name. ????
        I was curious on other's experiences and felt no need to single one operation out if their performance is no worse than the rest in the special crops space. No point in blasting one if they should all get a blast.
        In this case it is 2 week payment terms that seem to actually range anywhere from 3 weeks to 8 weeks going back to last fall, though everyone has been paid as far as I know.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...