• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola up today....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is focusing on prices, I meant my seeded stuff is up.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	07a684ca3c9135c4021d0ed6052b30a7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	767281

Just volunteers

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        [ATTACH]4225[/ATTACH]

Just volunteers
        The volunteers will survive the freezes....the seeded stuff...well???????

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          This thread is focusing on prices, I meant my seeded stuff is up.
          I misunderstood. I'm a poor one to ask.
          Nuthin's growing here. You got a greenhouse?

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
            I misunderstood. I'm a poor one to ask.
            Nuthin's growing here. You got a greenhouse?
            Ok, enough bullshit from me this morning....lets get back on track, canola up before the start of trading

Click image for larger version

Name:	pooping-brown-bull-on-island-260nw-1336826012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	767283

I THINK THIS SCRAWNY BULL SEES A HUNGRY BEAR

Ok, now I'm done

Comment

Get up, bash Trudeau, praise trump, go seeding.

Appears this China thing is DOA. Trump is in the process of hammering those commie reds once and for all. Reports say they back tracked on dozens of items in an agreement that was ready for signature. If US cant deal with these guys ow can pathetic Canada. China is about to get a hard lesson.

Remember what Zehian said. Chinas economy is 80+% export based so it needs youngish rich consumers to take in their junk. And its mostly junk lets be honest. There is only one market that meets that criteria. Europe old and aging, India poor, etc. US economy is only fraction based on exports. They have the upper hand by miles.

Comment

Farmaholic

Are those bricks that steer/bull is shitting?

Comment

Every Chinese ship load is full of bugs. Turn em back.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    Get up, bash Trudeau, praise trump, go seeding.

Appears this China thing is DOA. Trump is in the process of hammering those commie reds once and for all. Reports say they back tracked on dozens of items in an agreement that was ready for signature. If US cant deal with these guys ow can pathetic Canada. China is about to get a hard lesson.

Remember what Zehian said. Chinas economy is 80+% export based so it needs youngish rich consumers to take in their junk. And its mostly junk lets be honest. There is only one market that meets that criteria. Europe old and aging, India poor, etc. US economy is only fraction based on exports. They have the upper hand by miles.
                    Given that the above is true, seed what? Need a market first. Around here the focus is on cash conservation. Turned down a rented field yesterday. Funny thing, lots think that the trade dispute is about that Meng lady. Sure China is pissed about that but the trade actions would be going on even without that because China is in big trouble due to debt servicing. Those high speed trains are not cheap.

Comment

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2019/05/07/video-bill-morneau-insults-canadians-who-oppose-giving-our-tax-dollars-to-communist-china/

It appears though our canola is no good, our cash is fine. Someone hit the ****ing idiots in Ottawa with a hammer. My god...

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                        https://www.spencerfernando.com/2019/05/07/video-bill-morneau-insults-canadians-who-oppose-giving-our-tax-dollars-to-communist-china/

It appears though our canola is no good, our cash is fine. Someone hit the ****ing idiots in Ottawa with a hammer. My god...
                        With a fn sledge hammer
                        But i would imagine a % of every donation finds its way back to the trust funds

Comment

Back to canola
                          Every day there are new canola specials that must be delivered immediately here for canola that no one supposedly wants?
                          Me thinks a lot of buyers got caught speculating big time

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            Back to canola
                            Every day there are new canola specials that must be delivered immediately here for canola that no one supposedly wants?
                            Me thinks a lot of buyers got caught speculating big time
                            I am getting message constantly about new specials on canola, flax and durum and then SCIC constantly nattering me to sign up to agstability. If the commodities market is so dire they sure want it delivered as fast as it can be. Something else afoot?

Comment

Army worm apocalypse in china?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/08/voracious-pest-threatens-chinas-crops-could-boost-need-for-imports.html Voracious pest threatens China's crops and could boost need for imports

A crop-eating pest first detected in China about five months ago is spreading rapidly and could hurt production of key crops critical to the populous nation's food supply, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
                              Damage from the so-called fall armyworm, which gorges on corn, soybeans, cotton, rice, and dozens of other crops, could force China to import more corn, rice or soy to makeup for the shortfall.
                              China is already dealing with a livestock crisis involving pork, one of its primary protein sources, putting Beijing is under greater pressure to respond to the armyworm.
                              There are currently tariffs of 25% assessed on some key U.S. crops entering China, including soybeans.

https://www.agweb.com/article/dancing-with-dragons-6-need-to-know-facts-on-china-trade/ Dancing with Dragons: 6 Need-to-Know Facts on China Trade

https://www.agweb.com/article/dancing-with-dragons-6-need-to-know-facts-on-china-trade/
                              Last edited by jazz; May 8, 2019, 22:11.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...