• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ritchie bros chasing ambulances

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ritchie bros chasing ambulances

Just got a call from a rb guy, saw a ad i have for one thing and wants to know if i need them to auction off my farm, needless to say it was a short conversation. Do they need to stoop that low? What really ticks me off i had no phone number listed just my name and he called my cell, he had to get it from rb.
    Last edited by makar; May 3, 2019, 11:59.

Their latest scam is to pre-buy then auction, letting to control prices and make more.

Comment

Ha ha that's funny. As a STO, upgrading my off farm job has been top of mind lately. BTO's and Hutts have ag stab but STO's have the aforementioned for subsidization. I have applied to RB in the past, but after this story will take a pass on RB as I will not do things like this. Other ag suppliers have similar reputations. Truth is 75% of so called ag careers are sales jobs which is why so called ag careers are a joke. Kind of stuck at that awkward age: too young to retire and too old to find something new.

Comment

Yes RB does give or sell info, even people bidding on equipment( runners up)

Comment

Any time I go to one of their sales I get a dirty feeling. Not the same one you get when you go to a strip club. Gets me Kramer had a great website, easy to research, and Richie the big gahuna has an abortion of one. Front and back loaded commissions, a private island and all, and they can’t build a ****ing decent website.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...