• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin O'Leary sums up POS Turdo

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
    He claimed we have a 38 million population which we don't, he claimed we are the richest country by assets per capita in the world by a mile - which we are not - even using the corrected population figure for Canada the Saudis have more assets and less people. That was just in the first minute.
    Canada's population as of May 1,2019 is 37.223 million so yes he rounded up. According to Investopedia Saudi Arabia is #2 at $34.4 trillion dollars. Canada #3 at $33.2 trillion dollars. China is #1. So yes you are right. But where would you rather live? In which country do you think the average citizen has a better chance to benefit from the development of these resources? Keep in mind Venezuela is number 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
      ...So yes you are right....
      Thank you Hamloc. Proving O'Leary is a BSer.

Comment

Thank you Hamloc. Proving O'Leary is a BSer.
        So yes Kevin O'Leary was slightly out on his numbers(less than 5%) but the content of his talk was certainly correct. Trudeau is driving foreign investment in our resource sector away from Canada and people like yourself refuse to see the forest for the trees because you don't like who is delivering the message. You attempt to belittle the intelligence of the rest of us which I find most on the left side of the spectrum tend to do doesn't change the fact that Trudeau is governing for Quebec not all of Canada. A new Angus Reid poll out today paints a grim picture for Trudeau as he is losing support in all regions of the country even Quebec. What is surprising is that his loss has been the Green Party's gain. All of Canada is finally waking up to the extreme incompetence of Justin Trudeau even though you are not. Enjoy your day.

Comment

Well if I were a fund manager right now I'd rather be a few places other than Canada. And that's not bs. Regulatory environment alone. Taxes, expenses. Labor attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            Well if I were a fund manager right now I'd rather be a few places other than Canada. And that's not bs. Regulatory environment alone. Taxes, expenses. Labor attitude.
            Add in indigenous issues, unlimited rights, extortion and land claims; separation, and the associated currency and political risks that go along with that.

Comment

We are on the opposite end of the scale.
              Where no rule of law exists to suffocation by too much.
              Probably cheaper to get something done in the former.

Comment

The federal government, especially this one, can be a huge obstacle for business's in a economy that just wants to push on the accelerator a little harder.

This government reminds me of a big guy standing in the grocery store isle with his shopping cart by his side, he just doesn't get it and his clock is running at a slower pace than everyone else's.

Comment

He claimed we have a 38 million population which we don't, he claimed we are the richest country by assets per capita in the world by a mile - which we are not - even using the corrected population figure for Canada the Saudis have more assets and less people. That was just in the first minute.
                  So what is the population?
                  Really , nit pick that and that’s your starting point on Kevin ?
                  Speaks volumes about your thought process. Simply just post to argue lol

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    So what is the population?
                    Really , nit pick that and that’s your starting point on Kevin ?
                    Speaks volumes about your thought process. Simply just post to argue lol
                    The second point I made was the bigger one but you chose to ignore it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...