• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HaHaHa Trudeau!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm beginning to feel a insignificant amount of sympathy for this dolt. I'm sure it will pass.

Good thing he legalized pot though! If he is an example of what regular use of pot can do...heaven help Canada.

What a train wreck....now the rest of Canada AND THE WORLD knows what some of the Parliamentarians knew before the last federal election. I would bet there has never been a time in history where it was this hard to be a Liberal in Canada as it's been in the last 3 1/2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      i guess we're going to haft hit bottom with this imbecile. then we will start over and take 20 years to crawl out of this hole
      hope the potheads and leftards are happy
      The scary question is what new level of rock bottom will this disgrace and his crew of stooges hit next??

Comment

If you were a Liberal strategist, what would you do before next October?

The problem may run deeper than just the inept Leader. Filling cabinet based on gender and minority quota versus ability was the first red flag. I'm not saying none of those people were qualified but we're running a country not a local Recreation Board!

Comment

Justin maybe should have had another day or two to unfog his brain after self medicating on the left coast before conducting meetings with Chi-Japan leaders. Please, voters in Ontario, put a stop to this ongoing embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            I'm beginning to feel a insignificant amount of sympathy for this dolt. I'm sure it will pass.

Good thing he legalized pot though! If he is an example of what regular use of pot can do...heaven help Canada.

What a train wreck....now the rest of Canada AND THE WORLD knows what some of the Parliamentarians knew before the last federal election. I would bet there has never been a time in history where it was this hard to be a Liberal in Canada as it's been in the last 3 1/2 years.

Ralph Goodale fits right in to the Trudeau mold/mould...he's an even bigger putz....

Comment

The election of somebody like Trudeau should be a serious warning to the viability if this country. Not because he is an incompetent. There have been lots of those before. No, because he represents a portion of people in this country that have no stake in it and don't care about it.

Look at his support base. Atlantic Canada - hopeless welfare queens, Quebec doesn't identify with Canada still hasn't signed on to the constitution. Native groups, don't recognize Canada. Woke millennials only see the downtown Vancouver or TO as their world. Environmental groups want to live in caves and preach. Then in between you have unions and govt employees who only care about their membership.

So then it totally follows that larger economic interests like our trade and resources and markets are ignored. He and his base have no stake in them except to collect from them even if the pie is shrinking. They don't care. The shortfall will be made up on debt.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                If you were a Liberal strategist, what would you do before next October?

The problem may run deeper than just the inept Leader. Filling cabinet based on gender and minority quota versus ability was the first red flag. I'm not saying none of those people were qualified but we're running a country not a local Recreation Board!
                Easy! Our local rec board could run the country much better than this asshole.

Comment

Little off topic but last nite I watched a utube that took numerous polls showing conservatives are happier then liberals. The liberals thought they weren’t treated equal . Maybe because conservatives are more aggressive and get ahead and the liberals want to live off the well off . Lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Radical;409352]Little off topic but last nite I watched a utube that took numerous polls showing conservatives are happier then liberals. The liberals thought they weren’t treated equal . Maybe because conservatives are more aggressive and get ahead and the liberals want to live off the well off . Lol[/QUOTE
                    You will have a better chance winning the Max than finding a liberal or ndp with a stitch of ambition. They are the sort that enjoy handouts and very envious of anyone that gets ahead. They spend all their life thinking about doing things instead of just doing it. This is why they never get anywhere and depend so much on the government for help.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...