• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HaHaHa Trudeau!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Climate change.....brought to you by a jet setting Prime Minister....
    They had an expert in climate change in the area that day, maybe they could have talked with him.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ford.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	767250

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	poll.jpg
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	767256 .

Comment

The liberals/NDP/Green could join together and form gov. Oh god, that would make me puke.

Comment

Polls have been pathetic over the years. Another welfare job in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
            Polls have been pathetic over the years. Another welfare job in this country.
            well this one makes perfect sense

Comment

Good that’s one in a row.

Comment

Just in case our relationship with Japan was too good, Boy Blunder decided to mix Japan and China up twice in a single press conference.
                His performance is killing our chances of exports all over the world.

Comment

Impeach Trudeau

God I wish we could impeach prime ministers.
                  Is there any markets for our products this ****tard hasn't blathered his way into screwing up
                  What a bloody embarrassment, of all the countries to insult like that.
                  I've done a bunch of business with the Japanese they take shit like that serious.

Comment

If you know anything about Asian people and its clear Trudeau doesn't, they respect strength and respect. They absolutely hate all this navel gazing identity gender BS. That doesn't play there.

And to disrespect one of the last countries who actually comes to visit us, its intolerable. Its an insult. Good god. I cant believe we have this imbecile at the head of a G7 nation.

Comment

i guess we're going to haft hit bottom with this imbecile. then we will start over and take 20 years to crawl out of this hole
                      hope the potheads and leftards are happy

Comment

To me those polls mean a huge conservative majority government because the left is so fractured and those small numbers will translate into few seats. 1/3 of 50% won’t win seats

- correct me if I am wrong - not you chuck, you correct your boss JT.

Comment

Lets hope...175 more days to suffer him/them/and every news cast, every weather event, CLIMATE CHANGE! The world is ending!Click image for larger version

Name:	006.jpg
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	767259

Comment

On a side note, it still bothers me that he had to go and change around the national anthem. We go to junior hockey games and I cringe when the new way is sung. Cant anything be left alone anymore.

Comment

The brain is failing... too much sand bagging stress... https://twitter.com/i/status/1122566178835062784 https://twitter.com/i/status/1122566178835062784

Comment

https://twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1122524226639024128 https://twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1122524226639024128

Now the idiot Turd wants to ****up our relationship with Japan, another big canola buying country.
                                This dickhead will "never be ready."

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...