• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    It should be . The little bit we sold we got $.57/lb. but they probably have a $3 seed tax added onto it
    Hope you're not selling to NorthStar! Their current price list through a local dealer is mostly $4.55-$5.00 with one variety at $5.45/lb. They list one common #1 seed blend at $4.45.
    I picked up some common#1 blend elsewhere yesterday for $2.75. Only needed a few bags or i'd have contacted you direct caseih.

Comment

Great day to clean worthless peas.

Oh heads up RT 540 can be bought for 5.00 litre check around.

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
        Case do you know who is selling all the alfalfa seed at Ritchie sales. They had pallets of it at Regina and Saskatoon sales
        johnson seeds arborg mb. works out to $2.18 /lb inoculated

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          No , no idea
          What did it sell for ?
          Most straight alfalfa bagged and inoculated less than 2$/lb in 1200lb lots. Pasture and hay mixes sold for around 4$/lb. There is some selling at Schapanskys sale next week

Comment

Canola delivered today.all equipment ready to roll..
            Fields firming up good..
            2 weeks it will be go time..

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              Hope you're not selling to NorthStar! Their current price list through a local dealer is mostly $4.55-$5.00 with one variety at $5.45/lb. They list one common #1 seed blend at $4.45.
              I picked up some common#1 blend elsewhere yesterday for $2.75. Only needed a few bags or i'd have contacted you direct caseih.
              thats just crazy , wonder what cleaning , bagging and innocolant cost ? anyone know ? this was to nutrien , they bought out agvision. and i think he done us a favour taking what he did
              some say the mash from bio diesel or ethanol(not sure) is taking the place of alfalfa for dairies , do you think there is any truth to that ? don't know much about that?

Comment

Yeah caseih the DDG byproduct from ethanol production is a game changer for cattle production due to price and energy plus protein content. Not enough dairies on the prairies to make a dent in it but it's use in feedlots and cow/calf operations is increasing. Good for us, probably bad for you if hay production decreases and the land is growing more cereals or canola instead.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                  Yes, it is. My wife must have bought something and hasn't told me yet because last year I got puff wheat cake.

Follow the Cake.

[ATTACH]4155[/ATTACH]
                  New Brunswick is rejecting the carbon tax as well.
                  McKenna and the drama teacher will be done in October....the carbon tax will be one of many reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                    New Brunswick is rejecting the carbon tax as well.
                    McKenna and the drama teacher will be done in October....the carbon tax will be one of many reasons.
                    Wow 😮, that’s shocking 😆
                    Thx 👍

Comment

I personally think Canadians are Waking up to the Useless Carbon Tax. Now he has done a great job of bribing Canadians with their own money.

Sad we have to have one more summer of IDiot Trudeau.

Oh well, I can't wait to watch him Cry.
                      CBC CTV and Global Cry.

But Quebec still might be a problem.

It's time for them to have Montreal and Quebec City and Go.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-9UlF8hkhs

A real climate scientist , not a zoologist aka Suzuki, or politician like Gore lol.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...